Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused on cycle day

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
  • 10 Replies
Ok I had a cycle to start on July 2 and ended July 7th. My cycles are normally 30 days and last 7 days each time. But this time it only lasted 5 days. Then on July 11th Af started again and lasted 2 days ending on the 13. I spotted yesterday and then on Today July 16 I noticed a discharge with a brown tint to it. What is up with this?
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:28 PM

hmm strange but, maybe someone can help you good luck

Lqcgirl24
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Thanks. Hopefully I get answers soon

Quoting tinkerbellp:

hmm strange but, maybe someone can help you good luck

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM
I did that a lot when I was TTC, have you recently come off of birth control?

Could you be ovulating?

The cycle day shouldn't change, even if you have mid cycle bleeding. So you should be on CD15
Lqcgirl24
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Came off bc in march. Do u think that has something to do with it? Not sure bout ovulation haven't had any cm until today when I noticed the brownish cm

Quoting blue_elephant:I did that a lot when I was TTC, have you recently come off of birth control?

Could you be ovulating?

The cycle day shouldn't change, even if you have mid cycle bleeding. So you should be on CD15
blue_elephant
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM
It could, have your cycles become regular? What kind of birth control were you using?

The spotting could have been ovulation as well.

Quoting Lqcgirl24:

Came off bc in march. Do u think that has something to do with it? Not sure bout ovulation haven't had any cm until today when I noticed the brownish cm

Quoting blue_elephant:I did that a lot when I was TTC, have you recently come off of birth control?

Could you be ovulating?

Lqcgirl24
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
They were regular until may. In may I skipped a cycle. Didn't get one on the 2nd like I normally did. Didn't get one til the next month in June. But June and july's cycle came right on time. I was on sprintec. Was only on it from January til march

Quoting blue_elephant:It could, have your cycles become regular? What kind of birth control were you using?

Quoting Lqcgirl24:Came off bc in march. Do u think that has something to do with it? Not sure bout ovulation haven't had any cm until today when I noticed the brownish cm

Could you be ovulating?

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Sounds like the birth control and like your cycles haven't quite become regular :(

Do you use OPK's?

Quoting Lqcgirl24:

They were regular until may. In may I skipped a cycle. Didn't get one on the 2nd like I normally did. Didn't get one til the next month in June. But June and july's cycle came right on time. I was on sprintec. Was only on it from January til march

Quoting blue_elephant:It could, have your cycles become regular? What kind of birth control were you using?

Quoting Lqcgirl24:Came off bc in march. Do u think that has something to do with it? Not sure bout ovulation haven't had any cm until today when I noticed the brownish cm

Could you be ovulating?

Lqcgirl24
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I was afraid of that. but I usually check ovulation by my cm but haven't had any so far. I may need to go buy some opk

Quoting blue_elephant:

Sounds like the birth control and like your cycles haven't quite become regular :(

Do you use OPK's?

Quoting Lqcgirl24:

Could you be ovulating?

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM
OPK's and temping are always good plans while TTC. Gl and baby dust to ya! ;)

Quoting Lqcgirl24:

I was afraid of that. but I usually check ovulation by my cm but haven't had any so far. I may need to go buy some opk

Quoting blue_elephant:

Do you use OPK's?

Quoting Lqcgirl24:

Could you be ovulating?

Lqcgirl24
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Thanks for all your help!!

Quoting blue_elephant:

OPK's and temping are always good plans while TTC. Gl and baby dust to ya! ;)

Quoting Lqcgirl24:

Quoting blue_elephant:

Do you use OPK's?

Quoting Lqcgirl24:

Could you be ovulating?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)