Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been about a year...

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

It's been almost a year since my husband and I have started trying for our second (his first) child. We have a wonderful 5 year old daughter and she's been asking for a "brover". Lol. We've been through the testing, according to the doctor we are both "over achievers" in the numbers department but for some reason things aren't going as I had hoped they would. How do you cope with the waiting?! That is the one thing driving me crazy. Any advice? Please? confused

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EAzizM
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:37 PM
No advice here. We had been ttc more than 2 years when we gore our first bfp and sadly lost the pregnancy. Sometimes it just takes longer.
crazysheep
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:39 PM
My dd is nearly 4 years old and we have been trying for just over 2.5 years for number 2. No pregnancy yet :-/ so I feel your pain!
mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:41 PM
I don't know hon it's hard really hard hugs hope we both get pregnant soon.
Dawna

Quoting lmt930:

It's been almost a year since my husband and I have started trying for our second (his first) child. We have a wonderful 5 year old daughter and she's been asking for a "brover". Lol. We've been through the testing, according to the doctor we are both "over achievers" in the numbers department but for some reason things aren't going as I had hoped they would. How do you cope with the waiting?! That is the one thing driving me crazy. Any advice? Please? confused

tasho
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM

we have been trying for our second baby for over a year too had test's done but they can't see any problem so i feel your pain i just put it down as timing now good luck

funhappymom
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Take it one day at a time. It's hard, just hang in there (((HUGS)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)