Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Cd3

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok, I'm just barely bleeding anymore... So weird for me. I might say I'm cd4 and count the first day of spotting?? If I wasn't ttc and worried about this being so abnormal this would be like the best period ever! I went ahead and tested to be sure and got a bfn so on to cycle three after the mc. 

by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Aww...I see you already did what I was suggesting you do in my post!  I guess AF was just being weird this month.

I say you are CD3 because it doesn't count for AF until you have full flow.

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:44 AM

So if I typically O cycle day 13 it should still be the same? And yeah I hate that it was this weird cause it made me think :'(

Quoting GwenMB:

Aww...I see you already did what I was suggesting you do in my post!  I guess AF was just being weird this month.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I would assume so until proven otherwise.

Quoting DavonnaC:

So if I typically O cycle day 13 it should still be the same? And yeah I hate that it was this weird cause it made me think :'(

Quoting GwenMB:

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I'm CD 4 and mine has pretty much stopped today but it was probably the meds. On to iui#3. I'm glad you did the test. I hate all the weird false hope symptoms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM
This will be my third cycle after the mc. Hopefully third times the charm for both of us!!

Quoting storkneedsgps:

I'm CD 4 and mine has pretty much stopped today but it was probably the meds. On to iui#3. I'm glad you did the test. I hate all the weird false hope symptoms
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I sure hope so! This ttc stuff is for the birds!

Quoting DavonnaC:

This will be my third cycle after the mc. Hopefully third times the charm for both of us!!

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
I know!! I had heard loosing sleep with a newborn drove u crazy but boy no one said how hard the trying to get pregnant was!!! I used to be sane and I'm just not sure I am anymore lol.

Quoting storkneedsgps:

I sure hope so! This ttc stuff is for the birds!

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting storkneedsgps:

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM
AWWW I BARELY HAD 4 DAYS I ALWAYS O ON THE 13TH SOMETIMES 14TH BUT THE CYST MESSED ME UP I GOT MY POSITIVE ON DAY 9 EARLY BUT WHAT A CRAZY MONTH FX ! GOOO CATCH THST EGG GIRL!♥ GOOO BFP GOOP
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Should I test for o earlier then? I just use opks? Did you have another short cycle?

Quoting tluvsd2:

AWWW I BARELY HAD 4 DAYS I ALWAYS O ON THE 13TH SOMETIMES 14TH BUT THE CYST MESSED ME UP I GOT MY POSITIVE ON DAY 9 EARLY BUT WHAT A CRAZY MONTH FX ! GOOO CATCH THST EGG GIRL!♥ GOOO BFP GOOP
ms.keisha17
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I'm on cd5 I'm supposed to ovulate on cd9. What's the best opk to use?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)