Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, I'm just barely bleeding anymore... So weird for me. I might say I'm cd4 and count the first day of spotting?? If I wasn't ttc and worried about this being so abnormal this would be like the best period ever! I went ahead and tested to be sure and got a bfn so on to cycle three after the mc. 

by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Replies (11-15):
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I use the wondfo but you have to get them off amazon. I tried answer opks and they never caught my surge so I don't recommend them.

Quoting ms.keisha17:

I'm on cd5 I'm supposed to ovulate on cd9. What's the best opk to use?
ms.keisha17
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Ok thanks
Quoting DavonnaC:

MRS.POWELL
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM
WHEN IV HAD THE MONEY ILL GET FIRST RESPONCE BUT I USE DOLLAR TREE THEY WORK JUST PERFECT AND WHEN I START TO GET A LINE ILL USE THE FIRST RESPONCE BUT IF IM BROKE ITS DOLLAR TREE ALL THE WAY AND THEY WORK MY RE HAD ME TEST WHILE ON CLOMID AND WITH MY ULTRA I WAS OING SOOO THEY WORK AND YOU CANT BEAT THE PRICE A DOLLAR!!!♥
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear ya! People who've never had to long term ttc just don't understand how hard it is.

Quoting DavonnaC:

I know!! I had heard loosing sleep with a newborn drove u crazy but boy no one said how hard the trying to get pregnant was!!! I used to be sane and I'm just not sure I am anymore lol.

Quoting storkneedsgps:

I sure hope so! This ttc stuff is for the birds!

Quoting DavonnaC:

This will be my third cycle after the mc. Hopefully third times the charm for both of us!!

Quoting storkneedsgps:

I'm CD 4 and mine has pretty much stopped today but it was probably the meds. On to iui#3. I'm glad you did the test. I hate all the weird false hope symptoms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdawn028
by Dawna on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs hon hope you get pregnant soon. Keep me posted.
Dawna

Quoting DavonnaC:

Ok, I'm just barely bleeding anymore... So weird for me. I might say I'm cd4 and count the first day of spotting?? If I wasn't ttc and worried about this being so abnormal this would be like the best period ever! I went ahead and tested to be sure and got a bfn so on to cycle three after the mc. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured