Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Can you be..

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this
Pregnant and not have a positive opk!
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you mean in terms of using an opk as a pg test?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I would hope you arent using OPK as a pregnancy test.... that isnt very accurate at all.

mdawn028
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
OPK.s predict when you ovulate pregnancy tests tell you when you are pregnant using your hcg levels. I woulf say there is a possibility. Hope you are hugs.
Dawna
Keep me posted.

Quoting JacknJill:

Pregnant and not have a positive opk!

JacknJill
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM
No!!! Lol I took a pg test and I think it's positive. But I took an opk for fun and its negative
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:23 PM
AWWW YOU GOT A POSITIVE! !!♥ YAY WE WANT A PIC!!! AND I DECIDED TO DO AN OPK EACH DAY SINCE I OD ALL SOOO NEGATIVE THERE IS A GROUP I THINK ITS ^PEE ON A STICK^ THEY DO OPKS AS PREGNANCY TESTS AND SHOW PICS BUT IF YOU GET A GOOD LINE A STRONG POSITIVE THEY SAY U CAN GET A STRONG POSITIVE ON AN OPK IM JUST A POAD ADDICT IM DOING THE OPKS TO SEE WHEN THE LINE IS COMPLETLY GONE PLUS IM A CRAZY ADDICT LOL WELL CONGRATS HOW AWESOME TRY TO PUT UP A PIC !!!
JacknJill
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I have a post on here about it with my fmu. I don't know for sure it's positive or not. But I tweaked it and I can see a pink line. But I took an opk and it's neg

Quoting tluvsd2:

AWWW YOU GOT A POSITIVE! !!♥ YAY WE WANT A PIC!!! AND I DECIDED TO DO AN OPK EACH DAY SINCE I OD ALL SOOO NEGATIVE THERE IS A GROUP I THINK ITS ^PEE ON A STICK^ THEY DO OPKS AS PREGNANCY TESTS AND SHOW PICS BUT IF YOU GET A GOOD LINE A STRONG POSITIVE THEY SAY U CAN GET A STRONG POSITIVE ON AN OPK IM JUST A POAD ADDICT IM DOING THE OPKS TO SEE WHEN THE LINE IS COMPLETLY GONE PLUS IM A CRAZY ADDICT LOL WELL CONGRATS HOW AWESOME TRY TO PUT UP A PIC !!!
Just.1.More
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I have seen some get a positive opk and be pregnant ... also I did that once it was postive but got my period 2 days later
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:18 PM
I AGREE THE BEST SURE WAY IS A HPT TEST SO YAY!!! FOR YOUR POSITIVE!
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Quoting Just.1.More:

I have seen some get a positive opk and be pregnant ... also I did that once it was postive but got my period 2 days later

This.

I think we can get positive opks when we're pregnant - because the lh surge is close to the hcg chemically or something.  But I wouldn't use it as a guide.

PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:35 PM

My OPKs are dead negative (no test line at all) while pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)