Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wet, slippery CM on CD 7???

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:02 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Wet, slippery, clear CM on CD 7 of a 27 day cycle. CP is soft and super high (to the point I can't tell if it's open). We BD'd, just in case.. but this can't possibly be fertile CM this early, can it? It was only slightly stretchy.
We just started TTC last month so I'm just learning all this stuff...
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mdawn028
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
It could sometimes you can ovulate earlier or later. hope you get pregnant soon hon hugs.
momto3want4
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:13 AM
My FF is indicating possible signs of impending O ... I'm assuming based on temps, CP, CM, etc...
We're just going to keep BDing until no +HPT or AF arrives.
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I had the same fertile looking cm right after my period ended too. I took an opk just to be sure and it was negative. Someone on here pointed out that because ewcm comes from estrogen, its possibly just still a little elevated from af. I went back to cloudy until o time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto3want4
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:17 AM
How long is your typical cycle?

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

I had the same fertile looking cm right after my period ended too. I took an opk just to be sure and it was negative. Someone on here pointed out that because ewcm comes from estrogen, its possibly just still a little elevated from af. I went back to cloudy until o time.

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Varies from 24-35 days but average is 29 :) this cycle I o'd on cd14 so it'll be a shorter cycle this time!

Quoting momto3want4:

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto3want4
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Sorry for the personal question.. I'm just confused. Our first 3 were "happy accidents." Now, with trying, there is so much I'm learning.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Varies from 24-35 days but average is 29 :) this cycle I o'd on cd14 so it'll be a shorter cycle this time!

Quoting momto3want4:

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

momto3want4
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:26 AM
I just figured since I've had a 27 day cycle since I was 14, that O was just on CD 13 with no variations. Lol.
Geez, 35 yrs old and I'm FINALLY learning my body.
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't ever assume :) you very well could o on Cd 13 but unless you temp, you cant confirm it. However, if your cycles are super regular and you don't want to go the opk and temping route, just bd every other day and see what happens :) good luck Hon!

Quoting momto3want4:

I just figured since I've had a 27 day cycle since I was 14, that O was just on CD 13 with no variations. Lol.

Geez, 35 yrs old and I'm FINALLY learning my body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto3want4
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:53 AM
I just started temping 3 weeks ago. Weird too, I'm getting this sharp twinge in my lower right abdomen (like, right in from the hip bone). Hope that's not a bad thing.
momto3want4
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Temp dip this morning.. gotta wait 3 days to see if temps elevate to confirm if that was O, right?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)