Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ladies!! Anyone have hemroids in early pregnancy?!?!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 8 Replies
I noticed about 2 days ago that area was very painful... I didn't know why. Last night I had df look and he said it looks like a hemroid! I have never ever had one of these in my life! Had anybody ever expierenced these in early pregnancy?

I just have a gut feeling this month is gonna be it after almost 3 years of trying.. I'm not charting or doing opks anymore so I'm not for sure how many dpo I am. But af is due Friday. And I had a very dull pain in my uterus last week and cramps then it went away. Im praying praying praying this is my month!!!
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommy645
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:25 AM
I had them both of my pregnancies all the way till the end. Af is due fri for me also! Fx we both get our bfps this cycle!!!! Gl
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM
How far along were when you got your first one?

Quoting Mommy645:

I had them both of my pregnancies all the way till the end. Af is due fri for me also! Fx we both get our bfps this cycle!!!! Gl
supermillerMom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I actually started getting them about a year before I got pregnant with ds and they got worse during pregnancy. They give you steroid cream for them, which helped somewhat but in my case I should probably should have them looked at by a proctologist. Anyway there's also something called 'rectal rockets' (no I'm not kidding. They actually write that on the script pad.) That your doc can prescribe. I didn't use them but a friend did and she raved about it. Sorry! I know it's so embarrassing and uncomfortable. Hope they clear up for you.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I have never had hemorrhoids, even w 2 pregnancies - Praise the Lord!

I hope this is your month!  You may as well be pregnant if you're suffering with symptoms like that!

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM

sorry hun i never had them before but heard they hurt =(

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I only had them after birth from pushing.

they are common in pregnancy because of being constipated :(

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I never had them in any of my 3 pregnancies, and from the horror stories I've heard, was TRULY grateful lol

Here's a bump for you, and fx'd that this is your month!

Mommy645
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:13 PM
First trimester with second baby first I didn't find out I was pregnant till 13 1/2 weeks.

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

How far along were when you got your first one?

Quoting Mommy645:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)