Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group and a little about me!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 2 Replies

We have two little men. We have decided to start ttc at the end of the year. I am very nervous, I have never had an issue with getting pregnant then again I have never intentionally gotten pregnant. I am currently on bcp and plan to stop in a few months. (I am a little worried becuase I was on the IUD for a while and had to get it removed because tmi.... it was bent inside of me and dh would hit it during intercourse sometimes causing spotting) I have no clue how to do anything so for awhile we are just going to dtd. I may use opk's not sure yet. We are excited yet I am nervous, I want this so bad I worry that it may not happen. I already know how I want to tell dh and our families. I have looked for midwives closer to our home because the one I see is 40 minutes away. 

I have been coming in and out of this group for awhile, never commenting, just reading. Today I finally decided to join :-) Looking forward to learning new things and getting to know you ladies.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Welcome  & good luck!  I hope it happens fast for you.

You may want to read through the TTC Primer as it explains lots of basics, even if you don't want to use opks or temp quite yet.  Depending on how much you know about ttc, it may explain a few things that could make the whole process easier.

mrscass0416
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting GwenMB:

Welcome  & good luck!  I hope it happens fast for you.

You may want to read through the TTC Primer as it explains lots of basics, even if you don't want to use opks or temp quite yet.  Depending on how much you know about ttc, it may explain a few things that could make the whole process easier.

Thank you! and will do

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)