Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My chart so far

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Fertility Chart

I hate that it has this gradual temp drop going on.  I know I could find charts that have something like this & still get a BFP, but it doesn't make me confident.

The gassy/bloated should be on yesterday.  I'm rarely as gassy/bloated as I was last night.  It may have been caused entirely by what I ate for supper (it started right after), but I was at VBS for the evening & couldn't wait to get home to sit on the toilet!

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM

well the drops are small so i wouldn't worry yet.  how long is your LP, usually?

i'm not planning to test tomorrow (due to the spotting) but I'm cheering you on (assuming you still plan too)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baby dustfingers crossedgood luck

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

My LP is usually 13 days, but taking the progesterone supplements will keep AF away.  I do still plan to test tomorrow.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

well the drops are small so i wouldn't worry yet.  how long is your LP, usually?

i'm not planning to test tomorrow (due to the spotting) but I'm cheering you on (assuming you still plan too)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baby dustfingers crossedgood luck

joeynwillsmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Mobile Photo

This is my newest chart. Every month I have an "implantation dip" and go triphasic :/ so idk what to look for.anymore lol
Eta: never had this big of a dip, then spike, but still always a dip.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Yeah, implantation "dips" & going triphasic doesn't necessarily mean anything.  There isn't much to look for in a chart once you know you O'd.  You want your temps to mostly stay up, so you know your progesterone levels are good, but beyond that its just a waiting game until you are enough DPO to test.

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

Mobile Photo

This is my newest chart. Every month I have an "implantation dip" and go triphasic :/ so idk what to look for.anymore lol
Eta: never had this big of a dip, then spike, but still always a dip.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Bump!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)