Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New maybe tmi?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 4 Replies

So im not sure where to start..

I had a baby in nov 2006 he wasnt nessisarily planned for but i honestly didnt have to try to get him.

in the meatime life happened and i am now remarried and i just went off the pill previous to me being with my current husband i wasnt on any form of birth control as i wasnt active with anyone and i know that every since i had my first child that everytime i ovulate i have pain i was on birth control for about the last year and have just gone off this month i had some medical issues that turned out to be ulcers and i started my period about a week early and it lasted longer than normal about a week and everything said i should have been ovulating last week which i did have mild pain but the last two days ive had worse pain and its been hurting with intercourse and today was the worst i havent had my normal ovulation discharge and im just wondering if anyone had this going off the pill? i was really hoping to get pregnant now but im not sure if my body is ready i contacted my OB who said it could be ovulation or a cyst and unless i have trouble getting pregnant or this continuing and its very painful for the next few months then we could do an ultrasound... honestly im hoping to just get pregnant to avoid this pain.. ugh..

Anyways any advice i could get for newly trying would be helpful. Thanks

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Its very possible that all of this is related to coming off bc.  Birth control can do nasty things to our body & it can take a while for our body to be used to not being on bc.  In the meantime, we can experience lots of not-so-fun symptoms.

Mandi
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Its just been weird that i havent had my normal symptoms even on birth control i ovulated and it hurt but not as bad and i would have discharge which i havent had really this month...Im scared that if it doesnt happen this first month im going to be dissapointed and i know its a state of mind but it just worries me.

supermillerMom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM

It could be a lot of different things.  No way to really tell without an exam. Is this your first cycle off of bc?  I would take ibuprofen and get through this cycle and see if it improves after af is gone.  Keep on top of your gyn, though.  Don't let them ignore you if you feel something is really wrong. 

Mandi
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

My OB got back to me and told me it could be a couple things just ovulation or cysts and that if it continues they could do an ultrasound to find out...i know its expecting alot from my body but i really want to just get pregnant...i just have this feeling i wont be that lucky.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)