• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11dpo and......

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM
  • 6 Replies
Pink on my toilet paper. But now its gone. What the heck. No cramps either. I think aunt flow is creeping into town. I hope not though. Ha
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM

going thru the same thing.  i'm 10dpo and had spotting last night.  she can be such a witch sometimes.  hopefully she stays away from you!!!!!

atate21
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM
I hope she stays away from you too :-) ughhhh I don't like her lol. My fingers are still crossed. But I'm mot so sure :-( we will see how the rest of the day goes. I hope she doesn't show for you.
Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I HOPE AF stays away. I had Implantation Cramping & a little tiny bit of blood on the TP win i wiped @ 10 DPO, tested @ 12DPO & got a BFP

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

going thru the same thing.  i'm 10dpo and had spotting last night.  she can be such a witch sometimes.  hopefully she stays away from you!!!!!

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM

congrats on your bfp!  you are getting my hopes up :)  was the blood you had mixed with cm or were you dry with a little pink/red on the tp?  i don't know if it matters, i'm just curious ;)

Quoting Trying4BabyNum3:

I HOPE AF stays away. I had Implantation Cramping & a little tiny bit of blood on the TP win i wiped @ 10 DPO, tested @ 12DPO & got a BFP

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM
It was like a streak of red i can't remember if it was mixed with CM or not i jus no it was on the TP win i wiped. Im the type of person that always looks @ the TP after i wipe vaginal wise. My Fingers & toes r crossed 4 u, keep me posted

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

congrats on your bfp!  you are getting my hopes up :)  was the blood you had mixed with cm or were you dry with a little pink/red on the tp?  i don't know if it matters, i'm just curious ;)

Quoting Trying4BabyNum3:

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

atate21
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Damn AF is here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)