• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In need of answers!!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hello all....I recently lost a fetus at 8wks on may 6 of this year...I currently have yet to see a period...though 4wks ago I had terrible cramping as if I were to start but nothing....on this past week monday morning I saw a spot of blood when I wiped...now here it isa week and 2 days later no blood only nausea very sore breastextremly exhausted very hungry....and I tested every other week only to get bfn's....need some info please......
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM
I KNOW AFTER MY MCS IT TOOK ME A COUPLE OF MONTHS TO GET ON A REGULAR CYCLE AGAIN EVERY WOMAN IS DIFFERENT DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT AGAIN DID YOU OVULATE?
Just.1.More
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

sometimes it takes ur body longer to get back to normal ... if your really concerned then go see your OB or doctor GL hun

also soory for your loss =(

Juniefy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Yes I did ovulate on the week of the 4th....I had symptoms of ovulating so I bought some ovulation test all came back positive...

Quoting tluvsd2:

I KNOW AFTER MY MCS IT TOOK ME A COUPLE OF MONTHS TO GET ON A REGULAR CYCLE AGAIN EVERY WOMAN IS DIFFERENT DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT AGAIN DID YOU OVULATE?

PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Unless you temp, you can't be sue you really ovulated.  Positive OPKs don't necessarily mean you ovulated :/

Quoting Juniefy:

Yes I did ovulate on the week of the 4th....I had symptoms of ovulating so I bought some ovulation test all came back positive...

Quoting tluvsd2:

Juniefy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I also had ovulation pains as I specified in my post as well as temps...all this was done before I tested for ovulation....I temp on a regular basis...been keeping track of my cycle since tryna concieve which has been over a year and a half....

Quoting PoodleMum:

Unless you temp, you can't be sue you really ovulated.  Positive OPKs don't necessarily mean you ovulated :/

Quoting Juniefy:

Quoting tluvsd2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)