Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2ww

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ahhh I'm only 2 days into this 2ww n I'm antsy!! I wanna know like now if this is the month! It's almost been 2 years if TTC did 5 rounds of Clomid metformin combo and this cycle was a letrozole metformin combo plus had an hsg test done....gosh this next 2 weeks is going ti take forever.....what to do to make it go by faster??!?
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I've been really antsy this 2ww, too!  Tomorrow is finally test day - although I'm not overly optomistic anymore.

Find other activities you can do - hobbies, books etc.

Good luck!  I hope you get your BFP!

diamondprnces
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM

You went on clomid before having the hsg ? My doc said I had to wait until after  hsg to get clomid . I just had the test done 2 weeks ago  and she told us to try this month because the hsg procedure increases fertility a little . 

sasttc1
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Yeah I went on Clomid before having an hsg test I did 5 roinds. I had the hsg test done on the 16th and was clear and I'm doing letrozole this cycle also. And my dr after the hsg said a lot of couples get preg same cycle or the month cycle after the hsg for some reason he's unsure of but it happensa lot. N said hopefully we will be one of the lucky ones...I got my positive opk on cd 12 n bd then got some cramping cd 14 n bd n had some cramping in the morning cd 15 n now on cd 16 we plan on bding again and I have some cramping now
MissJordy
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:59 PM

The 2ww is the worst! I had a D&C at the beginning of the month, bled for 3 weeks (until 3 days ago) and its kind of nice at the moment not being in a 2ww haha, but my period shouldn't be too far away..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)