Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who likes opk's?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM
  • 9 Replies
Have been trying for 6 months now using opks. And nothing. :-( what is the best way to know when you are ovulating. I can't feel it at all.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:01 PM

opks tell you o is PROBABLY coming.  temping will tell you that you o'd for sure.  i use both and like using both

PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I like using them as a heads up, but I'm also really good at reading cm, position, etc and don't need them.  Sometime's it's nice to have a lazy month and just use them

atate21
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM
I don't know how to check my CM or position
ttcdawn
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM
the only way to KNOW is temp and chart. opk show a surge and know when to have sex. opk don't show o you can get a positive and never o
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:18 AM
I don't like using them because I've never gotten a positive one. "Almost positive" yes but never a positive so for me it's pointless
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:14 AM

What brand did you use? Answer never worked for me but wondfos do. 

To answer op I like to use them lol. 

Quoting Proud-mama-05:

I don't like using them because I've never gotten a positive one. "Almost positive" yes but never a positive so for me it's pointless

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Wondfo is what I used.

Quoting DavonnaC:

What brand did you use? Answer never worked for me but wondfos do. 

To answer op I like to use them lol. 

Quoting Proud-mama-05:

diamondprnces
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I was getting positives month after month but was not Oing every month .  I only found out after having my day 21 test  because progesterone was really low . I thought I had be Oing all along SMH

Quoting ttcdawn:

the only way to KNOW is temp and chart. opk show a surge and know when to have sex. opk don't show o you can get a positive and never o

atate21
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Thanks ladies. I use clear blie with the smilie face. I think its time to start temping
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)