Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group & 6 dpo!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi ladies! First timer on this board but this is actually our 3 time ttc. Hubby and I are blessed with two beautiful little girls and as my youngest is about to hit that year mark we decided to try for one more! I'm currently 6 dpo and have had a few "symptoms" these last few days ( menstral-like cramps, gassy, headaches, backaches, little nausea last night, fatigue etc.) all of which could also be PMS though too... Hoping not! Today I'm down with excruciating sciatic nerve pain (not sure if that could be related to anything) and for some reason this morning when it hit I was super emotional about it even though I experience this about every 6 months or so. :/

I'm counting down the days to POAS! How many dpo are you waiting to test? I may start taking them every day after 9dpo until AF or BFP!

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
teena2007
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 7dpo.....cant wait to test!!! Good luck!!
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Welcome! We are also ttc#3 but my kids are 6 1/2 and 4 (on Sunday!). I'm currently 10dpo in my 3rd cycle. I was set to test tomorrow but I had some blood on the tp last night so ill probably wait until fri or sat to see if af comes.

Hope your stay is short and sweet! Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindyjf
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Welcome to the group & good luck!!! We have a 2 year old DD and ttc baby #2. I'm on CD6 and waiting to ovulate. Baby dust to you!! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)