Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No Period!!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this
I have yet to get my period after AF on the 14th of June. I had my surgery for my ectopic on the 12th of June and I just have cramps here and there but no symptoms of her showing up. Ugh...she needs to hurry up so I can start charting. Lol
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lbrummett
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Hope she hurrys!
mdawn028
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Hugs hon hope AF shows for you hon hugs.

Quoting EAzizM:

I have yet to get my period after AF on the 14th of June. I had my surgery for my ectopic on the 12th of June and I just have cramps here and there but no symptoms of her showing up. Ugh...she needs to hurry up so I can start charting. Lol

EAzizM
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Thanks. I have never wanted her to arrive so bad.

Quoting lbrummett:

Hope she hurrys!
EAzizM
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Thank you.

Quoting mdawn028:

Quoting EAzizM:

Shesmyworld1
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I haven't had a period since my miscarriage end of March 2013.  I went for a hysterscopy and they found scar tissue in my uterus which is probably the reason I miscarried and haven't had a period since.  I'm scheduled to have the scar tissue removed next week.  So hopefully AF comes soon after, so we can start trying for our rainbow baby.  Good Luck.  Hope you get AF soon. 

mdawn028
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Your welcome hon hugs.

Quoting EAzizM:

Thank you.

Quoting mdawn028:

Quoting EAzizM:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)