• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uuumm.. confused as always. LOL

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

So, I'm on CD 24 but only 7/8 dpo, and my period is due the 28th.. When would I test for preg? It's still too early, isn't it? What if my period is late and it's still neg? I'm pretty sure I'll be starting my period, but I'm just curious how this goes since I ovulated so late. (or what I think would be late if you're taking tests at like 14dop) 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mdawn028
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM
You can get some cheap tests and test. The farther along you are the better the test does. I hope when you test you get a BFP hugs. I hope you are pregnant hon keep me posted. Hugs.

Quoting robimom:

So, I'm on CD 24 but only 7/8 dpo, and my period is due the 28th.. When would I test for preg? It's still too early, isn't it? What if my period is late and it's still neg? I'm pretty sure I'll be starting my period, but I'm just curious how this goes since I ovulated so late. (or what I think would be late if you're taking tests at like 14dop) 

robimom
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I did take one with fmu this morning and it was neg. Maybe I'll wait and then test maybe a day before af is due. 

Quoting mdawn028:

You can get some cheap tests and test. The farther along you are the better the test does. I hope when you test you get a BFP hugs. I hope you are pregnant hon keep me posted. Hugs.

Quoting robimom:

sunflower970
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:12 AM
If you do get a bpn retest again.. I got a bfn the day before my BFP!
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I would wait until at least 11dpo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I was able to get a pos at 10 DPO with my first DD on a digital, but I knew I was pregnant before I even took the test- it wasn't my normal PMS, plus my boobs hurt, which they never did back then.

Good luck, hope this month is your BFP!

mdawn028
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Sounds like you should test again if AF doesn't come I hope you are pregnant hon. Keep me posted hugs.

Quoting robimom:

I did take one with fmu this morning and it was neg. Maybe I'll wait and then test maybe a day before af is due. 

Quoting mdawn028:

Quoting robimom:

angryuterus
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Wait until 10 dpo. Doesn't sound like you ovulated late to me either. :)
robimom
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I tested again this am, neg. :( But my two OPK's from yesterday and this morning are pos? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)