Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One more CM post can't hurt **EDIT** to add pic, TMI

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

As you ladies know, I am due for my period today. However, AF has decided to play head games. I do not have my normal period symptoms but I am having abundance of creamy(white/lotion)  CM. Now since I didn't track cm ever before in my life - I just want to know from the ladies here; what was your CM like on the day of your period normally? Weather you were pregnant or not?

Ok I know, said I would never do this. But this is just an example of what I'm getting. This is just from the TIP of my finger touching the outside of my vagina. You don't know what to know the mess I got from one whole finger going up there.. Yuck.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I'm usually pretty dry. MAYBE some creamy but not a lot. The day I got my bfp with my dd, I noted it as a dry day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ttucker1981
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

I'm usually pretty dry. MAYBE some creamy but not a lot. The day I got my bfp with my dd, I noted it as a dry day.

it was dry earlier this morning but not now lol

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I usually see some EWCM the day before or day AF comes.

mdawn028
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Usually dry by then close to it hope you are pregnant hugs hon.

Quoting Ttucker1981:

As you ladies know, I am due for my period today. However, AF has decided to play head games. I do not have my normal period symptoms but I am having abundance of creamy(white/lotion)  CM. Now since I didn't track cm ever before in my life - I just want to know from the ladies here; what was your CM like on the day of your period normally? Weather you were pregnant or not?

Ttucker1981
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM

yeah this cm is coming out in abundance

bobsangel8485
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM
I'm usually dry now its all white creamy lotiony cm and a lot too and I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant. Gl
Ttucker1981
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:38 PM

yep that's what I have going on now. This is driving me insane lol

Quoting bobsangel8485:

I'm usually dry now its all white creamy lotiony cm and a lot too and I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant. Gl

bobsangel8485
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:39 PM
That's what I get now could be a good sign!!!

Quoting Ttucker1981:

Ok I know, said I would never do this. But this is just an example of what I'm getting. This is just from the TIP of my finger touching the outside of my vagina. You don't know what to know the mess I got from one whole finger going up there.. Yuck.

ladyluvbug03
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM
I'm usually really dry before af but when I did get my bfp in June I had that. I hope it means good news!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)