Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intro & I'm frustrated and need to talk..

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM
  • 3 Replies

I joined CM, just now, because I'm so frustrated and I need to talk to people who are in the same boat as me. I've been on CM before, but deleted my account because of this site having way too much drama.

I have a 13 year old SS, 6 1/2 year old twin DS, 4 1/2 year old DD, and a 2 year old DD. I have been trying but not trying, since October. My DH has been cooperating, but isn't 'trying' himself... if that makes sense. I started actually trying last month, but my period is so hit & miss after having the Mirena for a year and a half, that I'm not 100% sure how long my cycles are most of the time. (I got the Mirena out in October.)

So my last period was July 1st. My last cycle before that was 34 days prior. Based on a 34 day cycle, I started ovulating the 18th, and end tomorrow. The last 4 days, I have woken up with INSANE stomach pain. Like, I feel like I haven't eaten in days. Then at night, it's the same. The last 3 days, I have had major heartburn. I got nauseous last night, and it lasted throughout most of today. My boobs have been sore for a few days, I'm not sure when it started. And tonight, when I was swinging with the girls at the park, I started feeling like I was going to get sick - which has never happened before.

DH got me a test on the way home from work last  night, and I took it today. It was negative, which I expected since I wouldn't be that far along - based on the due date calculator on babycenter.com I would be 3 weeks. I haven't missed my period yet, so I know my hormones aren't really that strong at this point. I'm pretty sure I conceived on our anniversary (I just have this REALLY strong feeling about it), and the due date calculator says 4 weeks if I conceived then. Either way, not strong enough yet.

I'm just so frustrated. I wish since I can just FEEL it, that it would be positive already. Part of me is trying to convince myself that I'm imagining it so that I don't get my hopes up.. but then the other part of me just knows I am.

Sorry, just needed to get this all out.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cstarks90
by Courtney on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I also had my Mirena out in Oct and didnt get a period for two months after. my periods have been VERY irregular. 34, 33, 32, 36, 53, and 28. I had my mirena in for 1 yr 11 months exactly. 

cstarks90
by Courtney on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM

i hope you get pregnant soon tho! baby gift

mlg1989
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Dont give up hope! Its not over til the aunt comes home!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)