Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Chart this morning **Update 7/30** Final Update in red

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 118 Replies
2 moms liked this

Fertility Chart

Here is one of today's tests (7/27), two others in replies 71 & 72

AF has started.  Not super heavy yet, but I can tell it will be soon. My OB hasn't called with the hcg #s from yesterday yet, but I know it'll be negative.  I plan to ask him to test my fsh (since its been at least 1.5 years) and my thyroid.  I'll also ask him to prescribe the progesterone suppositories for my LP for each cycle.  I think this current cycle was a good one - I clearly O'd & had good progesterone with those suppositories.  I'd rather not use Clomid if I don't need to since it thins your lining & I'd used it for 4 cycles.  I really think that if we just keep doing this, it'll (hopefully) work at some point.  

I do need to get serious about weight loss, though.  Maybe I'll start going to the Y once my 4 yo starts preschool and work on calorie stuff now.

My OB did call.  I guess they just did the qualitative blood test, he wasn't happy about that, but it doesn't really matter.  He said my progesterone # was 5.9, which really seems pretty decent considering I started AF the next day.  I could tell he would have rather I did Clomid, but I only have 1-2 more cycles of being able to do that so he's fine with just sending in the progesterone supplement prescription.  He was sending it in already - which is probably better than calling & asking for it when I O.  He also sent the lab orders for the fsh, estradiol & something else.  He said that if my cycles are starting naturally, my fsh is still fine, but he was still willing to do the test.

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Good luck!! I hope we both get bfp this month
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM
So glad to see your rise! Maybe you are only 11dpo and you said you never get a bfp before 12, right?! Will you test again tomorrow or wait til Saturday?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindyjf
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Good luck!!! FX you get a bfp soon!!!! :)

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I am hoping that's the case - or that I'm not out anyway.  I haven't been good lately about temping, but I may need to go back to old charts to see if I ever have temp rises just before AF.

I think I'll test every day until AF.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

So glad to see your rise! Maybe you are only 11dpo and you said you never get a bfp before 12, right?! Will you test again tomorrow or wait til Saturday?

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Quoting juniper1745:

Good luck!! I hope we both get bfp this month

Me too!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Thanks!

Quoting Lindyjf:

Good luck!!! FX you get a bfp soon!!!! :)

4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Good luck
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Thank you!

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

Good luck

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:05 PM

bump!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM
AWWWW FX!!! SURE HOPE AND PRAY ITS YOUR BFP MONTH KEEP US POSTED!♥
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN