Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC is soooo hard when......

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 12 Replies

I don't like sex. I just don't like it :( I know that I have to do it in order to get preggers (I have two already) but it sucks that that's the way it works. This problem definitely hurts our marriage. 

Idk what to do. I guess just suck it up and tolerate it for a while. Hopefully not a long while.

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
o_O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyG
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:50 AM

?

Quoting VintageWife:

o_O

theirmommy04
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Sounds like a hormone imbalance.

I mean, we all get stressed and tired just from every day life with kids. But, if you never like it, I would think it's probably a hormone thing.

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:59 AM

girl! Why don't you like it? What's there to not like!? Its good! ;) idk it could be a hormone issue. But does it hurt? Idk if your trying to concieve for more then I guess .

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Why don't you like sex? What's going on?

it took me a long while to really enjoy it, my husband now is the best partner I've ever had and the most intimate.

ms.keisha17
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I never heard anyone say they don't like sex. That's the first. I can't get enough from dh.
CheyG
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:17 AM

No, it doesn't hurt. I have just never liked it. Idk why tho?? 

Quoting cookie860:

girl! Why don't you like it? What's there to not like!? Its good! ;) idk it could be a hormone issue. But does it hurt? Idk if your trying to concieve for more then I guess .

CheyG
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Idk why I don't like it, I just never have. 

Quoting ZennMomma:

it took me a long while to really enjoy it, my husband now is the best partner I've ever had and the most intimate.

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Well, if you aren't getting aroused, and you don't have a sex drive I would look into some hormone testing.

please don't be offended, but I suggest some talk therapy, it's unusual for people to just not like sex, but it does happen, there are asexual people, maybe that's You?

Quoting CheyG:

Idk why I don't like it, I just never have. 

Quoting ZennMomma:

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I have a friend that hates it. The idea grosses her out and she thinks penises are nasty looking. I look at her like she has 3 heads...lol. I just don't understand it!

Quoting ms.keisha17:

I never heard anyone say they don't like sex. That's the first. I can't get enough from dh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)