Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 2 Replies

I posted a question and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Amber and I am new to TTC. I have 4 children already. Gabe is 8, my twins Noah and Jonah are 6, and my baby girl Leah is 18months. I was lucky enough to not really have to try with them, although they were intentional pregnancies. (I hope that doesn't upset anyone...I'm not saying it to rub it in anyone's face...just explaining why I have children and still don't know much about TTC) This time, I wanted to just keep track and know what is going on with my body from the get go, and I have been charting as our primary form of bc for a long time. I don't know much about TTC, actually, so I'm going to apologize in advance for not being the most helpful member of the group. lol Thanks for the warm welcome, and good luck and baby dust to each and every one of you! 

Amber
Mom of Gabriel (06/17/05) Noah and Jonah (03/30/07) Leah (02/09/12)

"A Person's A Person, No Matter How Small"....Dr. Seuss-Horton Hears A Who

The liberal person shall be enriched, and he who waters shall himself be watered--Proverbs 11:25

What you have done for the least of my people, you have done for me. --Matthew 25:40
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Welcome & good luck!

VirgoMom07
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM
I am fairly new too. There seems to be a lot to learn but all of the ladies here have been very welcoming and helpful to me so far. This is a great group! GL and baby dust!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)