Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

firstsignal pregnancy test

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  • 16 Replies
Anyone have experience with first signal?
Its the walmart 88 cent test
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I'v heard of ladies in here using them. I think in the end it's the same thing as the dollar tree's tests. I think you're okay. But someone else might have a different opinion than me. I just use the test strips from Ebay.

JCmoma08
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:11 AM
they work ok but it didnt pick up my bfp until two days after a first response early results did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaC2Two
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM
How many dpo did you get your bfp with it?

Quoting JCmoma08:

they work ok but it didnt pick up my bfp until two days after a first response early results did

amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:24 AM

That's the test I've been using the last two days. My lines have been EXTREMELY faint, and the first one turned a yellowish brown color after it dried. So far, I'm not impressed. I have used the dollar store tests before and they were more clear. I am planning on trying a frer to try and clear up any confusion I have. 

amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Oh, and I got my very faint positives (assuming its correct) at 15 and 16dpo....I would think the line would be darker by now, which is one reason I am wanting to try a different test. 

JCmoma08
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:00 AM
i was 14dpo with the walmart test got faint line on frer at 11dpo

Quoting MamaC2Two:

How many dpo did you get your bfp with it?

Quoting JCmoma08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emtmomtwo
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:54 PM

yep and i have gotten an evap on every one that i have ever taken. they were all pink.

amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Quoting emtmomtwo:

yep and i have gotten an evap on every one that i have ever taken. they were all pink.

wow, really??? Ok, now I am definitely retesting today with a different brand!

Amber
Mom of Gabriel (06/17/05) Noah and Jonah (03/30/07) Leah (02/09/12)

"A Person's A Person, No Matter How Small"....Dr. Seuss-Horton Hears A Who

The liberal person shall be enriched, and he who waters shall himself be watered--Proverbs 11:25

What you have done for the least of my people, you have done for me. --Matthew 25:40
sunflower1983
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I tried using them for the 1st time the month I got my BFP. I liked them and got a squinter of a line on 9dpo and a clearer faint line 10dpo. I am not sure how they are for indents tho. But they picked up HCG pretty well early for me. Good luck
chrismommy94
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I used them the second month I was trying and got my first light line at 10 DPO on it. :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)