Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just my luck...update

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM
  • 12 Replies
Woke up, took a hpt. Pretty sure it's negative. Went to the bathroom, noticed light pink and brown on the tp.
Heartbreaking.
I really thought this was the month.
I'm somewhere around 13-11dpo based on past cycles. Af due today or tomorrow. I guess it's on the next cycle.

Update:
Since this morning I've had no spotting. Just really bloated, and crampy. I'm sure af will be here by the am. But why spot and then nothing at all?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM

:( Keep trying, your time will come too. Although I know if you're anything like me, that's the last thing you want to hear.

We start our 4th cycle of TTC as soon as AF comes and goes, she's due today, but no sign yet. We didn't TTC this last cycle because my husband was out of town.

Stay positive, and keep trying. It's the BDing that's the fun part. Make it fun and try not to stress too much.

bonitalilmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Sorry
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I'm sorry. 

If af starts today, I'll just be one day ahead of you & we can be cycle buddies! Hopefully this cycle is it for us.

juniper1745
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Yeah :(
This is cycle 7 since our early loss in January. I just wish it would happen.
It's so disappointing.

Quoting MrsA0625:

:( Keep trying, your time will come too. Although I know if you're anything like me, that's the last thing you want to hear.

We start our 4th cycle of TTC as soon as AF comes and goes, she's due today, but no sign yet. We didn't TTC this last cycle because my husband was out of town.

Stay positive, and keep trying. It's the BDing that's the fun part. Make it fun and try not to stress too much.

juniper1745
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank. u

Quoting bonitalilmama:

Sorry

juniper1745
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I guess that's one way to look at it. I was so hopeful this cycle too. I guess I'll be having my blood panel done at the end of August.
I'm mostly just nervous about my approaching edd. I really thought I'd be pregnant before then. :(

Quoting GwenMB:

I'm sorry. 

If af starts today, I'll just be one day ahead of you & we can be cycle buddies! Hopefully this cycle is it for us.

juniper1745
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Bump for update
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Aw hun!!! Totally thought it was your month to! :( butttt maybe it was ib! Positive vibes!

juniper1745
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Maybe. But I'm not holding my breath.

Quoting cookie860:

Aw hun!!! Totally thought it was your month to! :( butttt maybe it was ib! Positive vibes!

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Sorry :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)