Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing different this cycle?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 53 Replies

I'm going to keep taking my prenatal vitamins & baby asprin, continue temping & using opks and keep using the progesterone supplement during the LP.

I am also going to continue BDing past when I think I O'd - try to continue through the 3 day temp rise when ovulation is confirmed.  I wonder if we stopped too soon last cycle so just to be safe, we'll try to keep going.  The complication for this is that I'll probably O right before or as we are on our family camping trip.  If both boys stay with their cousins while DH & I go stay in the hotel, it'll be fine.  Otherwise, it'll be hard to continue.

Are you doing anything different?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:53 AM
I'm trying pregnitude. And hubby isn't continuing to thrust this cycle. So pretty much putting it all up there. And also remaining in missionary position for at least 15 minutes after sex
auburngirl814
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I am taking prenatals, baby aspirin, preseed, softcups, and OPK tests! But I am no temping this cycle! I also did clomid 100 mg on CD 3-7. If I dont get pg this cycle, then next month I am doing femara 5 mg on CD 3-7. FX and baby dust to everyone!
fingers crossed

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

Did you just start the pregnitude?

Quoting MrsLaynes1012:

I'm trying pregnitude. And hubby isn't continuing to thrust this cycle. So pretty much putting it all up there. And also remaining in missionary position for at least 15 minutes after sex

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Good luck!

How many cycles have you done the Clomid?

Quoting auburngirl814:

I am taking prenatals, baby aspirin, preseed, softcups, and OPK tests! But I am no temping this cycle! I also did clomid 100 mg on CD 3-7. If I dont get pg this cycle, then next month I am doing femara 5 mg on CD 3-7. FX and baby dust to everyone!
fingers crossed

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM

used my fertile focus to track my o and lifting my pelvis in the air for 15-30 mins :) will buy prenatals Friday :) good luck to us ladies! <3

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Good luck!  What cycle day are you on?

Quoting cookie860:

used my fertile focus to track my o and lifting my pelvis in the air for 15-30 mins :) will buy prenatals Friday :) good luck to us ladies! <3

MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I started it today. Your supposed to take it twice daily so I'm hoping this month is the month
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I'm still doing opks and prenatals. But last time we bd everyday and this time it's just been a few times. I'm being more relaxed. Praying lots. But I've just taken an easier attitude toward it because if I get pregnant now I'll be due toward the end of the school year and if it take a little it will be summer. I'd still rather get pregnant now but just trying to look on the bright side if it takes some more time lol. 

auburngirl814
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I have done the clomid for 17 cycles. I took 3 months off from Nov-feb. 2012 bc of an ectopic. My OB switched me to femara and to start it next month. She only gave it to me for 3 cycles at 5 mg since I had been on clomid for so long.

Quoting GwenMB:

Good luck!

How many cycles have you done the Clomid?

Quoting auburngirl814:

fingers crossed

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I think I'm going to stick with what we did last cycle: prenatals, opks, temping and sex eod. If it doesn't work this cycle i may take a break from opks and temping. I have verified I'm o'ing so I'm good there. I'm beginning to tire of the alarm and holding pee for testing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)