• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im trying Pregnitude [any info?]

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM
  • 19 Replies

Mobile Photo

Started Pregnitude today have heard a great review from a woman with PCOS wondering how many more of you ttc ladies are trying this and if you were successful or unsuccessful.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dorylala
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:15 PM
I've never even heard of this. What is it ? Do u need a rx for it or is it otc ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
No ma'am you can buy it at Walgreens and rite aid. It maybe in the vitamin section. I had to ask the pharmacist for it she had it behind the pharmacy counter. Its a reproductive supplement it has 200 mcg and 2000 mg of myo-inostil. I hadn't heard of it either. But I had a good review from a woman with pcos that was ttc for 5 years then became pre go after trying this on a wim
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
200 mcg of folic acid***
dorylala
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Okay , I'm def going to get some , do you have to start taking it on certain days ? How many times a day ?

Quoting MrsLaynes1012:

No ma'am you can buy it at Walgreens and rite aid. It maybe in the vitamin section. I had to ask the pharmacist for it she had it behind the pharmacy counter. Its a reproductive supplement it has 200 mcg and 2000 mg of myo-inostil. I hadn't heard of it either. But I had a good review from a woman with pcos that was ttc for 5 years then became pre go after trying this on a wim

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I paid total $40.84 it comes with 60 powder packets you stir into your water. Its tasteless and it says to take one packet in the morning and one at night. It doesn't say when to start or anything like that. I'm on cd10 and was excited couldn't bare to wait til af shows up to start. So I'm hoping just getting it into my system even if just a little bit before ovulation will still help
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Drank the first glass of water and pregnitude at 8 am now going to mix it with a tea 7pm fertility day 1
nac723
by Nina on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:57 AM
I want to try this. no one where im at carries it. Please keep us updated.Baby dust!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Walgreens and rite aid can order it for you or you can get it at drugstore.com :)
Thanks will def keep you posted!
Baby dust to you too!
cmeeso
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Anyone know how I can get this in Canada?
tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

this stuff is awesome I m glad I tried it since July 8th and it helped alot also it brings your postive on the ovulation :) and helps your ovaries and ect so maybe everyone using this stuff we all could be rpreggo buddies right??? :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)