Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me your experience on Ovulation

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 9 Replies

So I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 13th, but there is always a chance I couldn't of.

I am 4 days late, if af is a no show today it will be 5 days.

my last period was longer than normal also.

Is it possible that even though I had the cramps, and Nausea on the 13th ( which is usually tells me I am ovulating.)I could have ovulated late?      I didn't have CM I don't think,  until after that day.

Because of the crazyness of our life we had sex on the 19th. I don't temp, or do the ovulation sticks. I am sure that is a positive way to tell. I am looking for someone that maybe does temp and test and have ovulated late other than what your body says. Even if you don't temp and test what is experience.... Thanks ladies :) for any input. 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM

BUMP!

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
My last cycle was weird. I ovulated almost 5 days afyer expected. I had sudden extreme nausea on the 10th woth light headedness. That was the first sign of ovulation. I have never had anusea with ov before. Then I got my typical ewcm. Mine usually lasts about 5 days. My temp made a big dip on the 12th and I thought that was going to be ov. Then it came up so I t hought yup. But after a few more days of temping I saw I difnt actually ov until the 14th. I hope this all makes sense. I'll post my chart in a min.
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:20 AM
When I don't chart, I go off of cm. There's always a chance you o'd on a different day if you aren't temping to verify. I o between cd13 and cd23 so I never know from cycle to cycle. I also get random bouts of ewcm before I o so my cycles keep me on my toes sometimes :)

Have you tested yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Yeah i have, I have posted a few of the tests... it's what I am trying to figure out, if I O late then it's too early to test. I think :/

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

When I don't chart, I go off of cm. There's always a chance you o'd on a different day if you aren't temping to verify. I o between cd13 and cd23 so I never know from cycle to cycle. I also get random bouts of ewcm before I o so my cycles keep me on my toes sometimes :)

Have you tested yet?

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

So at first glnce it looks like i would have o'ed on the 11th. I had the severe sudden nausea on the 10th which i thought was ovuation. I was expecting it on the 10th. I usually o early. But Temping confirmed it didnt actually occur until later on the 14th. 

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:05 PM

BUMP!

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Anybody else? 

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Bump
sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)