Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about wondfos ovulation strips

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 6 Replies
yesterday at 2pm took a ovulation with fmu (ya I slept in lol) and it was ALMOST + but wasn't
so then around 8pm took another test and + opk
then around 3am (no sleep yet ) I took another and again almost + but not

what does this mean? did I ovulate already? tHank you in advice for the help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:04 AM
They don't usually go negative that quickly. I would guess that positive may not have been positive or a negative was actually a positive. Any photos of your tests? Hows your cm been?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cstarks90
by Courtney on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM
yes I will add the first two I had from 2pm and 8pm I don't have 3am but it looks like 2pm. and my cm has been a lot of watery and little egg white. thank u so much for helping I'm totally new to this

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

They don't usually go negative that quickly. I would guess that positive may not have been positive or a negative was actually a positive. Any photos of your tests? Hows your cm been?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cstarks90
by Courtney on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:19 PM

top 2pm aka fmu and bottom 8pm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:20 PM

If your cm is fertile, continue to go off of that.  Usually it will turn if you have already o'd so I would guess that if 1 of those 3 tests IS positive, you have not actually o'd quite yet.

Quoting cstarks90:

yes I will add the first two I had from 2pm and 8pm I don't have 3am but it looks like 2pm. and my cm has been a lot of watery and little egg white. thank u so much for helping I'm totally new to this

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

cstarks90
by Courtney on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:24 PM
thank you so much! I haven't checked cm today but I will soon and take another opk. now last night I was hot and had a temp rise. but I don't know if it accurate with only 3 1/2 hrs sleep. ughhhh this is all so hard

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

If your cm is fertile, continue to go off of that.  Usually it will turn if you have already o'd so I would guess that if 1 of those 3 tests IS positive, you have not actually o'd quite yet.

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sm12
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM

If the test line is as dark or darker than the control line then that is a positive OPK and you will usally O 24-36 hours later. If the line is not as dark then you are getting closer to O. just keep testing. Other ways to confirm O is by checking your position of your cervix and cervical mucus. p.s. this just means you have more opportunities at conceiving!  Remember pregnancy can still be achieved from having sex 5 days before actual ovulation.  That happened to me on two occasions.  So in other words you don't have to wait to BD until you see the +opk.  You can start now as sperm can survive for 5 days sometimes a bit longer if you have good cervical mucus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)