Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

heres an update :( TMI regarding bd.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:22 AM
  • 8 Replies

during last months bding, dh hurt his back. we thought it was just a pulled muscle but it turns out its a bulging disc. the mri also showed spurs in his back. he has been in excruciating pain ever since. needless to say, im out this cycle because trying was impossible. he laughs about what happened but im afraid the next time we bd that he is going to get hurt again. i dont know if i will ever get a positive test because every time we try, something seems to happen. :(

Love says, i sacrifice myself for the other person.

Abortion says, i sacrifice the other person for myself.

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
emtmomtwo
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM

BUMP!

emtmomtwo
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM

could use some encouragement this morning :(

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Oh sweety!! I'm so sorry. I had a disc bulge when i was 20. Its so painful. I got mine cumulatively from dancing. BUT after 2 years being adamant about my physical therapy i was back to dancing at the exactly the same level as before my injury. I was able to go back to dance in just 2 months. Make sure you stay on him about it. I know waiting is the worst thing but you will be back to bding soon if you hep him recover. Once you do get back into the swing of things help relieve the work by putting pillows under your bum so he doesn't have to support himself as far forward. Or opt for pillows behind him so hes reclined but not fully laying down. What does he do for work? 

txsgal
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Awe, don't give up. The timing could just be off. I know it's hard but remain positive and try not to put too much pressure on it because your body knows. Sending lots of happy thoughts and hugs your way.

hugs

amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Hugs darling!!!!! Hope he is better soon!
emtmomtwo
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:50 PM

hes a sheriffs deputy and since they dont have light duty he is out of work. hes having a procedure done on monday but im not sure exactly what. i was sick and didnt get to go to the dr with him. he said they are doing three injections but apparently its more than that. its an outpatient procedure and he has to have someone drive him afterwards.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Oh sweety!! I'm so sorry. I had a disc bulge when i was 20. Its so painful. I got mine cumulatively from dancing. BUT after 2 years being adamant about my physical therapy i was back to dancing at the exactly the same level as before my injury. I was able to go back to dance in just 2 months. Make sure you stay on him about it. I know waiting is the worst thing but you will be back to bding soon if you hep him recover. Once you do get back into the swing of things help relieve the work by putting pillows under your bum so he doesn't have to support himself as far forward. Or opt for pillows behind him so hes reclined but not fully laying down. What does he do for work? 

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Ok. They should be pretty strict with him about his physical therapy then. Be super glad they caught it before it herniated!!!! Back surgery is nothing to play with! Hugs sweetie! Hope you guys can get beck on target soon.

Quoting emtmomtwo:

hes a sheriffs deputy and since they dont have light duty he is out of work. hes having a procedure done on monday but im not sure exactly what. i was sick and didnt get to go to the dr with him. he said they are doing three injections but apparently its more than that. its an outpatient procedure and he has to have someone drive him afterwards.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

emtmomtwo
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM

thank you!

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Ok. They should be pretty strict with him about his physical therapy then. Be super glad they caught it before it herniated!!!! Back surgery is nothing to play with! Hugs sweetie! Hope you guys can get beck on target soon.

Quoting emtmomtwo:

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)