• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kinda bummed

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
Im 12Dpo today. The same day i got my bfp with my son. Nada.
Heck im not sure if i ovulated. I got a positive opk and cramps and ewcm but am dealing with 50 day cycles and was told they are likely anovulatory. I went to my doc a week after suspected ovulation and he did an ultrasound and saw folicles but nothing that showed i did infact ovulate. :-\
Im waiting for my blood work back and if nothing by november we are starting clomid.
Im really bummed. I didn't think i wanted it this much until it wasnt doable. . I had no trouble conceiving our first two, and our angel baby, but this is going on a while for us and is really upsetting. I didn't think id be so sad
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs momma! I hope you get and answer soon. Waiting is so frustrating. I had 6 months of anovulatory cycles after my m/c. It was so frustrating and heartbreaking so i can empathize.
amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

HUGS!!!!!! I hope you get some answers. 

MamaC2Two
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Did they naturally go back to ovulatory or did you hsve medical intervention?

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Hugs momma! I hope you get and answer soon. Waiting is so frustrating. I had 6 months of anovulatory cycles after my m/c. It was so frustrating and heartbreaking so i can empathize.

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting MamaC2Two:

Did they naturally go back to ovulatory or did you hsve medical intervention?

Quoting GoldenLinds:

It suddenly went back to normal. I had one perfect 28 day cycle with horrific period and then concieved my son without trying. I was 100% shocked when I got a bfp at 17dpo. WE had talked about starting clomid in a few more months f it didn't regulate on its own. My loss was at 14 weeks too thugh so it impacted my cycles a little more- or thats my reasoning anyway. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)