• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Might Cry:'(

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I got home early last night from work. I come in to find DH watching a video online. It was one of those father daughter dance videos. Hes sitting there with tears streaming down his face and I'm thinking ok.... THen he looks at me and Just says "I want a little girl so badly." I just about started bawling. Between us we have 3 boys, he has twin 14yos and i have a 2 o. I know he wants a girl and so do I. He's willing to try once. If we get ANother boy then he wants to adopt because its that important to him. I didn't want to ttc until December but after this I want to get pregnant TODAY- which is impossible since i'm on still on af. Now i wonder if maybe we should try a little harder now. AS it is we are just not preventing and we aren't timing bd or anything. My stomach is just in knots because i want to give him this one thing so much. Ok vent over.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Oh, this made me want to cry! I know the feeling of wanting a daughter that badly. I was blessed with our daughter after we had 3 boys. My boys are wonderful, and I am so grateful that I have them, but I still longed for a daughter. I know that when you want to have a baby you want to get pregnant RIGHT NOW!!! I say go for it this cycle. There is no harm in trying a little earlier than you originally planned. Good luck, hon, and BIG HUGS to you!!!!!!!!!

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Awe sweetie, your hubby sounds awesome!  This is one of those things that is a toughy because it's all out of our hands.  I hope you guys get your little princess!!!!

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting amwelsh1:

Oh, this made me want to cry! I know the feeling of wanting a daughter that badly. I was blessed with our daughter after we had 3 boys. My boys are wonderful, and I am so grateful that I have them, but I still longed for a daughter. I know that when you want to have a baby you want to get pregnant RIGHT NOW!!! I say go for it this cycle. There is no harm in trying a little earlier than you originally planned. Good luck, hon, and BIG HUGS to you!!!!!!!!!

It is hard wanting my girl so bad. I always thought i was fine with just boys. I had 3 brothers growing up and was the only girl. Then i raised my stepdaughter from 3 days old until she was 6 and her dad and i split. Now i know how badly i need that girl in my life. Im aso torn becasue ever since i was 5 yars old I've been compelled to adopt! Its something i just have to do. I know whatever is meant to be will be though. At least i had a man who is willing to make me happy:-)
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Awe sweetie, your hubby sounds awesome!  This is one of those things that is a toughy because it's all out of our hands.  I hope you guys get your little princess!!!!

HE IS AMAZING!!! :-) I'm hoping too but i have a strong feeling a girl is in the cards for us anyway. I just feel it! Eventually anyway lol

storkneedsgps
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Awwww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)