Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This WOULD happen now...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

OK, so after a loss earlier this year (chemical) and one last year (early miscarriage), we have decided to TTC either in Aug or Sept (probably was going to be Sept, just because I start back school in Aug).

Anyways, last week, my period was supposed to arrive. On Wed, to be exact. Well, Wed came and went...no period. I did have slight cramping through, so I was sure AF would be on her by at least Fri (sometimes my cycles vary a few days, no biggie). Fri came and went, so I thought surely, by Sun. Well, that came and went too, still no AF. So now its Thursday Wed (ugh, that's how messed up this whole thing has my brain!), and I'm a whole week late. I have take 2 pregnancy tests (one last Thurs, one on Mon) and both say negative. I can't get in to see my OB until Mon and I have one test left (they're all Dollar Store tests).

Anyone else ever had this problem and what was the outcome? I just know I'm gonna be driving myself crazy until Mon if AF doesn't show up over the weekend. :/

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any advice, but I'm hoping your cycles get back to normal, or you have a surprise bfp in the works ;)

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Quoting amwelsh1:

I don't have any advice, but I'm hoping your cycles get back to normal, or you have a surprise bfp in the works ;)

Maybe, that would be great, but I'm just wondering what's got my cycle all crazy right now. I started to think maybe I was a week off with my period, but it still would've been due yesterday or today if I was, ugh.

amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I know Monday is a long way off, but I would probably try to wait on taking that last test....or at least wait until Friday or Saturday. I know myself....there's no way I wouldn't take the test. lol 

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting amwelsh1:

I know Monday is a long way off, but I would probably try to wait on taking that last test....or at least wait until Friday or Saturday. I know myself....there's no way I wouldn't take the test. lol 

I actually threw it behind a pile of stuff that's too heavy for me to lift just so I WOULDN'T pee on it lol

Hubs plans to move it on Friday, when he's off, so its 'safe' until then.

amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM

That is too funny!!!!

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Hahaha! That's too funny! The throwing test part, not all the frustrating stuff. I agree holding out until friday is best. Then you can call and set an appointment for monday. Let us know how everything turns out. Stay busy so you don't go insane until then too.
.Peaches.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Hahaha! That's too funny! The throwing test part, not all the frustrating stuff. I agree holding out until friday is best. Then you can call and set an appointment for monday. Let us know how everything turns out. Stay busy so you don't go insane until then too.

I actually just happened to be looking at the pile of crap and just threw it before I really even thought about it lol

But AF showed up about an hour ago, so at least the waiting and wondering part is over. Now I just have to wait for AF to be over to get to the fun part!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)