Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe I Missed It Already?!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 2 Replies

Top test: Yesterday
Bottom test: Today

I am on my third cycle of Femara, currently cycle day 10. Yesterday, I got a pretty dark test line on my ovulation stick, but still definitely not positive. I figured day 9 was very early to be getting dark already, but was thrilled anyway. Today, when I tested, my second line looks a little lighter than yesterday's. Could I have missed it already?! Or is there a chance that yesterday's test was a fluke? I'm so confused.

Either way, hubby and I had sex once yesterday and once the day before. I hope that is enough. :( I am waiting for him to get home from work, and then we will do it again. We are taking a break from Soft Cups this month, so we will see...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kcmminva79
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I use the same tests.  Last month I did not test everyday, almost but not and got a +opk cd 20.  I am cd16 today, last night y test line was close to the ref line but not as dark.  Keep BDing and keep testing, these test can be wierd.

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Keep testong! It likely that you still haven't hit your surge. Unless you get a test without a line at all keep going.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)