Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what brand opks ?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I amgoing to place an order for the wonfos in amazon today , but I'd like to go and purchase some at the store as well so I have them before the winfos get here.

What brand is best ? Are the digital smiley face ones good ?
I have 35 day cycles and I am on cd 23 , which I strongly feel like I should have ovulated a long time ago. I don't temp because I have insomnia and it just wouldn't work. Af is due the 13th of august. I'm so lost .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
.Peaches.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I used FR before and hated them...I believe they caused me to miss my O date, because I got a pos on my LAST friggin test which was about a week before my period.

I'm using CBE (smiley face) this time, I hear they're better. I hope so. I stick with digis, because I just can't with the lines. I'd rather pay the extra money.
dorylala
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Same here , that's what I used before was cb digi live to see the smiley face , haha its idiot proof ..... just wanted to make sure there wasn't a better one out there , although I'm sure diff test work for diff ppl. Thank u love for the reply

Quoting .Peaches.:

I used FR before and hated them...I believe they caused me to miss my O date, because I got a pos on my LAST friggin test which was about a week before my period.

I'm using CBE (smiley face) this time, I hear they're better. I hope so. I stick with digis, because I just can't with the lines. I'd rather pay the extra money.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcmminva79
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I am using 1st reponse, 7 test + a HPK for $17 at walmart. I use those because of the price being lower than the smiley face ones. Im cd16 calander says O tomorrow by my cycle and the other says Monday by my +opk last month. GL!!
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Not the answer brand they missed my O last time. 

KarenAtClearblu
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I'm a mom of 3 and work for Clearblue. I'm glad you've used Clearblue opk's and hope you'll use them again. If you have any questions, please let me know. Best of luck to you! 

Quoting dorylala:

Same here , that's what I used before was cb digi live to see the smiley face , haha its idiot proof ..... just wanted to make sure there wasn't a better one out there , although I'm sure diff test work for diff ppl. Thank u love for the reply

Quoting .Peaches.:

Shea.Mack
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I like the Clearblue digital ovulation test and I also get a store cheapie just to confirm with the smiley face good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)