Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pls need advice

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • 3 Replies

i have 1 child already that i am very thankful for her but me and my husband are trying for another one been tryin for about 4 mths often but hd no luck wanted to knw is there anything i can take to help me concive

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:09 PM

You need to buy some ovulation test as well as a basal body thermometer to keep track of ovulation. When you buy the thermometer go to fertilityfriend.com and it will teach you how to chart your temps for ovulation. Try using Preseed lube which is sperm friendly and also Soft Cups after sex. The doc will not normally step in and do anything until you have been trying at least a year if you are 35 or younger and 6 months for 36 and older. Good luck

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:11 PM

hi!  i'm ttc#3 and am on cycle 4 too.  got the first 2 easily so this has been tough. 

are you certain you are ovulating?  you may consider learning about OPKs and temping and trying it for a cycle or 2 just to verify that you are o'ing.  otherwise, just sex, sex and more sex!  every other day will cover you while giving your hubby's sperm time to regroup.  i'm not sure how old you are but I'm 33 and my doc said that if i'm not pg after 6 cycles to call them and they can run some tests.  Normally they say to give it a year but since I had the other 2 easily, they'll see me sooner if necessary.

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM
What everyone else said. Temping needs to be your new best friend. Fertility friend is great aboit teaching you how to do it and giving advise on how to concieve. Plus if you do see a doctor you will have information to help you get ahead of the game instead of going in empty handed and asking why you aren't pregnant yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)