• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

+opk??!??

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Looks like they are the same...what do you think?
BD tonight for sure. We BD'd the past 2 nights too!

Tomorrow or Fri to be 1 dpo? Calender says O tomorrow. Thanks Ladies!!!
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Positive. Check in a few hours just to see if it gets darker. Hope you catch that egg!
kcmminva79
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:50 PM

YEAH!!!!   Thank you for the 2nd set of eyes!!   I will test test again to verify and DH will be home later to BD!!!  Just bought a new box today because 1 calender I use goes by CD says O tomorrow, the other has my last +opk and says O monday...wanted to be sure I had enough!!

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

def. positive.  i have a friend who is a nurse in a fertility clinic and she says no need to test anymore after the lines are equal in color.  subsequent positives really don't mean anything.  you will likely o in the next 12-48 hours.  watch for your cm to turn infertile and that'll give you a clue.  GL and have fun!!!!!

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:59 PM
I get one that looks positive (lines the same) and then one where the test line is darker than the control. What does that mean? Oh and my cm turns infertile about the same time I get the first positive :/
Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

def. positive.  i have a friend who is a nurse in a fertility clinic and she says no need to test anymore after the lines are equal in color.  subsequent positives really don't mean anything.  you will likely o in the next 12-48 hours.  watch for your cm to turn infertile and that'll give you a clue.  GL and have fun!!!!!

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM

it's interesting that your cm turns infertile so quickly.  is it possible that you are missing the beginning of the surge and catching the tail end?  all my friend said is once it's positive that's all you need to know cuz you'll o in the next day or 2.  no need to waste anymore tests ;)

Quoting DavonnaC:

I get one that looks positive (lines the same) and then one where the test line is darker than the control. What does that mean? Oh and my cm turns infertile about the same time I get the first positive :/
Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

babie113
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:15 PM

yup get bding

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Sometimes it's still watery. I tested three times yesterday and got a same line positive last night and my darker than positive this morning. But my cm doesn't stretch anymore. Sigh hopefully I can still get pregnant lol. 

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

it's interesting that your cm turns infertile so quickly.  is it possible that you are missing the beginning of the surge and catching the tail end?  all my friend said is once it's positive that's all you need to know cuz you'll o in the next day or 2.  no need to waste anymore tests ;)

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I would say Friday is 1dpo :) and we will be cycle buddies!

kcmminva79
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Sweet!!  I am praying for both of us to get BFP's together!!

Quoting DavonnaC:

I would say Friday is 1dpo :) and we will be cycle buddies!

kcmminva79
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Infertile cm?  That one is new to me.  Mine is more watery...DH is like "no lube needed"  lol  I had a small bit of excm Monday, was real emotional and wanted nothing but sex all day! Tues had some uteral area cramps dull back ache and my breast were wierd.  Today all amplified plus leg cramps...just like AF before the IUD.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)