Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just thinking

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

Is there any possiblity that you can O and not get a positive opk or you need a positive opk? I have my sister in law on my mind she has PCOS and never got a period but was pregnant 3 times all ened in misscarriages :( BUT today she had our nephew!!!! I am an auntie again and excited about it, it is also hard becasue we are TTC and have not gotten put BFP but anyway she did not use opks at all. She used clomid this time around and did not get pregnant and then stopped it and got pregnant.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dj_kern
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I have heard lots of gals don't get positive opks and they miss the surge.  Everyone is differnt though.  I personally haven't used opks to track ovulation. 

junelove8291
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I have been using them for over a year now and I have only gotten two +opks. I just do not know. I get a bunch on amazon and it is inexpensive but everytime I see a -opk I get sad.

Quoting dj_kern:

I have heard lots of gals don't get positive opks and they miss the surge.  Everyone is differnt though.  I personally haven't used opks to track ovulation. 

storkneedsgps
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Yes, you can o and not get a positive. Sometimes you just miss the surge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junelove8291
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Ah ok. This sucks cause in the last week we really have not BD I have been getting out of work real late and just too tire :(

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Yes, you can o and not get a positive. Sometimes you just miss the surge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)