• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

So DH and I dtd yesterday and the day before, then just now I got what looks like a + opk or pretty fricken close + opk. He's extremely tired tonight and I don't think he'll be up for dtd. Should I try to jump his bones, or give him a day off and hit it tomorrow? We're not sure of sperm count or anything, so I couldn't tell you on that part. I don't know if I'll be missing a crucial day today though if we don't. Any thoughts?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
meagan517
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Today might actually be better. Same happened with me, my big huge + opk day hubby fell asleep I was devastated and we dtd the next day and conceived our twins!!!
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to say give him a rest and get him in the am:-) Then you're still in a 12 hour window
MrsHubert
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:50 PM

He's not an am kinda guy... and we have to wake up at 2am... So we're usually way too tired, lol.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

I'm going to say give him a rest and get him in the am:-) Then you're still in a 12 hour window

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Well poo. Can you manage a lunch break? Lol

Quoting MrsHubert:

He's not an am kinda guy... and we have to wake up at 2am... So we're usually way too tired, lol.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

MrsHubert
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Nope... We only get 30 minutes and if your caught doing anything sexual on the property it's automatic termination... He's more of an evening guy, hah.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Quoting MrsHubert:

Quoting GoldenLinds:

MrsHubert
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Hah! I just got him :p... I hope this is my cycle! I feel good about it.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Quoting MrsHubert:

Quoting GoldenLinds:

meagan517
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I meant tomorrow might be better lol

Quoting meagan517:

Today might actually be better. Same happened with me, my big huge + opk day hubby fell asleep I was devastated and we dtd the next day and conceived our twins!!!

MrsHubert
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this

We usually bd eod until O day then bd everyday. This cycle I wanted to try bding everyday and see what happens! I should O today or tomorrow, so fx!

Quoting meagan517:

I meant tomorrow might be better lol

Quoting meagan517:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)