• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So because I like to torture myself...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 9 Replies

I tested a couple hours ago on a Wondfo and got the same light positive that I was getting over the weekend.  I've got to assume it's just a bad batch of tests...  I would think I was crazy a few days ago but the FRER confirmed that there was a positive test but shouldn't my Wondfo's be totally negative by now? 

I've had the blood test, I KNOW I'm not pg but the light positive is really pissing me off. 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
There's only one way to know if they are truly defective.... make dh pee on one.
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Ah ha!!  good call ;)  not sure how he'll like that but he may do it if my sanity is on the line!

Quoting GoldenLinds:

There's only one way to know if they are truly defective.... make dh pee on one.

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha! But if they are defective you have to mess with him. If you both get positives then you MUST be pregnant!! Lol

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Ah ha!!  good call ;)  not sure how he'll like that but he may do it if my sanity is on the line!

Quoting GoldenLinds:

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Honestly though if they made strips that responded to virility in a man s urine you know they would spend all day every day trying to get as dark a line as possible. They would be a MILLION times worse than women.
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Or test water. What's going on? Your frer was negative? I had a batch of wondfos were they were all bad and always had a line :/ we get what we pay for I guess. 

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:38 PM

well under the circumstances, i would be wondering if i had a chemical at all because these wondfos keep coming up with faint lines plus the results of my blood test.  the only thing keeping me sane is that FRER was clearly pink PLUS some of my Wondfos came from different batches.  The batch that I still have seem to be defective.  i'm going to have dh test them and see what happens...

Quoting DavonnaC:

Or test water. What's going on? Your frer was negative? I had a batch of wondfos were they were all bad and always had a line :/ we get what we pay for I guess. 

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I'm sorry :(

what were your results of bloodwork? Did they give a number?

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:26 PM

No, just said it was negative and my prog was 3.something (I think that's right)

Quoting ZennMomma:

I'm sorry :(

what were your results of bloodwork? Did they give a number?

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I'm sorry to hear, mama, I had a chemical pregnancy earlier this year, its tough.

I always use the digis because the ones with the lines just confuse me. I know I wouldn't be able to read them correctly and would be missing my O date all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)