Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help ASAP(:

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello everyone!(: I'm Meme. I'm new to this thing. I just need advice. Anyone help is very appreciated.. Okay, so this morning I woke and was about to take a shower and I noticed a little blood. I've searched online and it seemed to me like I was spotting, but it stopped all of a sudden. I haven't had my monthly this month which is July. I'm not sure if I'm having pregnancy symptoms. I have been feeling tired, cramping sore boobs, feeling very hot. I took a pregnancy test whenever I got home today around 5:00 p.m but it was negative. If anyone have any ideas what is going on with me. Please feel free to do so. Thank you.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:08 PM

When was the first day of your last period?  You should try testing tomorrow with your first urine as it's the most concentrated.

Meme_201
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:27 PM
My last period was In May like the 15th or 20th when it started I don't remember which day it was really. My fiancé came down at the end of May for my graduation, and stayed here until June. I didn't have a period in June either. I thought it was because I was having sex. I waited until July to see if I would have my period, but it didn't come. I just was spotting this morning.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)