Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fertility blend...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 14 Replies
Has any one used any fertility blend products??
Which brand have you tried & does it have any good reviews???
Anywhere I can get it from where it is affordable for ones.who are on.budger???
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjozuna06
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM
So I read bunch of reviews on this meds and it was all positive... Does any one know if it really do work????????
diamondprnces
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I have been looking into it for a while  on amazon for my DH .  It has lots of great reviews . Im actually getting ready to order some for him  . He had SA  today and im antisipating bad news . 

lmoulton
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Not sure....i do know yesterday i was at the fair with my friend and her little girl...her little girl always goes to me but last night she only went to my husband who she never would go to....my friend and her mom think i am pregnant i said we will know if i do not start AF on friday...i hope i am....but she said that kids will know there something about them...so i guess its a waiting game

sjozuna06
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Good luck... I hope you are too
My AF showed up but she should be gone soon.. And back to trying again.. We stopped for last two mths... Hopefully this is my month!!!

Quoting lmoulton:

Not sure....i do know yesterday i was at the fair with my friend and her little girl...her little girl always goes to me but last night she only went to my husband who she never would go to....my friend and her mom think i am pregnant i said we will know if i do not start AF on friday...i hope i am....but she said that kids will know there something about them...so i guess its a waiting game

sjozuna06
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I am thinking of getting one for me and my hubby...

Quoting diamondprnces:

I have been looking into it for a while  on amazon for my DH .  It has lots of great reviews . Im actually getting ready to order some for him  . He had SA  today and im antisipating bad news . 

diamondprnces
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I was wondering about that too but I dont want to overdose on vitamins . Im already on prenatals and iron

Quoting sjozuna06:

Quoting diamondprnces:

sjozuna06
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I am taking prenatal, vitamin c, zinc, folic acid and b6... We just finished fish oil and I was taking chasteberry vitex too but almost gone!!! :/

Quoting diamondprnces:

I was wondering about that too but I dont want to overdose on vitamins . Im already on prenatals and iron

Quoting sjozuna06:

Quoting diamondprnces:

SLYMommy09
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I have been taking a ton of things & I'm getting a blood test tomorrow to see if I'm preggo. I love the Fertile Aid, Fertile CM, & Ovaboost. Maca is amazing! Message me if you want to know more.
sjozuna06
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:41 PM
I would Luke more info on those... Anything that will help me conceived I will try!!! Lol

Quoting SLYMommy09:

I have been taking a ton of things & I'm getting a blood test tomorrow to see if I'm preggo. I love the Fertile Aid, Fertile CM, & Ovaboost. Maca is amazing! Message me if you want to know more.

SLYMommy09
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Okay, here is my list! It is very long, but I have lots of issues.  I have older eggs, low uterine lining, low progesterone...

For Uterine Lining-Shatavari, Fertile CM, low dose aspirin, & lots of water

For older eggs (low FSH level)-Maca & Ovaboost

Fertilaid, Bee Pollen w/ Bee Propolis, Cod Liver Oil, Shaklee GLA, Vitex, Licorice, Vitamin D, Shaklee Vita Lea vitamin with Iron,   Hibiscus & Rose Hips tea, Fertile Tea, & a hormone balance blend with Black Cohish, Dong Quai, Passion Flower, Red Raspberry, Fenugreek, Cramp Bark, Licorice, Chamomile, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Butternut, & Kelp

I also take a progesterone suppliment 200mg (prescription) and progesterone creme with phytoestrogens.  I recently started fertility massage & Castor Oil Treatment too.  And we we do the deed, I use Pre Seed.  You can find most of these things at a local health food store or online.  A GREAT resource is www.earlypregnancytests.com or www.fertilaid.com, and www.fairhavenhealth.com.  Message me if you want more information!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)