Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH? Sex hurt bad after +opk a few hours ago...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

Monday and Tues night were great, no pain.  +opk at 520pm and BD at 915pm and it hurt bad, like he was hitting something he should not.  He stopped as we both lost the "mood" to BD when I let out a yelp.  Hoping th epast 2 nights are enough if we don;t get to BD tomorrow.  It has happened before but I did not track O prior to TTC this time. 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM

was it a different position?  i have trouble with some positions because he hits right up on my cervix and it gets sore.

kcmminva79
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Pretty much all tonight. I felt tighter than normal too. Once he slowed or backed out some...no pain.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

was it a different position?  i have trouble with some positions because he hits right up on my cervix and it gets sore.

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I had that problem a lot before I had my girls, some positions would just be uncomfortable or downright painful.

amwelsh1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I have that problem a lot because I have a tilted uterus so my cervix just gets in the way lol sorry. Hopefully you already have some spermies waiting!!!
Morgan_Aundrea
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I get pain when he goes too deep sometimes. Think its when he hits my cervix.
kcmminva79
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
My uterus is also tilted from last pregnancy....didn't think of that. I hope spermies are waiting... especially the x ones!

Quoting amwelsh1:

I have that problem a lot because I have a tilted uterus so my cervix just gets in the way lol sorry. Hopefully you already have some spermies waiting!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)