Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cervix position HELP

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM
  • 14 Replies
Hey ladies I don't have enough service here at the lake to research lol but I am curious what it means when your cervix isHigh Hard and Closed? I've never felt it this way since I started tracking this month and it's not how it was when ad started and not like it was when I was o'ing so I'm lost...I am 7-8dpo and graspIng at straws TIA!:)
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Have you ever felt it like that before? I'd test just because from you said it def sounds like a possibility
AshCH
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:01 PM
I wish I could but I'm at the lake and left all my hpts at home so I couldn't test early lol I've felt it in every way except this Ive felt it medium and low and soft and firm and opened and closed but not high firm and closed its weird to me but I'm excited!:) thanks for reading!:)

Quoting MrsLaynes1012:

Have you ever felt it like that before? I'd test just because from you said it def sounds like a possibility

MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:48 AM
No problem! Good luck! And keep me posted I hope you get your BFP!!!
Bookoholic
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:33 AM
I'm actually having the opposite right now. For me high and closed was normal and now im low and closed
meagan517
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
A lot of women are pregnant with high, hard and closed. But then again some women say the opposite so who really knows lol
AshCH
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I definitely will!!:) thank you!:)

Quoting MrsLaynes1012:

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Mine was high hard n boom started AF. So you really never know. They say if Prego your cervix will come together like a kissy face. You'll feel it that way. :) so idk lol you can always check out my beautiful cervix project.com

AshCH
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Well that's comforting that's how I described it last night! I hope so....I reeeeeally NEED it this month!:) I will look into that,thank you!

Quoting cookie860:

Mine was high hard n boom started AF. So you really never know. They say if Prego your cervix will come together like a kissy face. You'll feel it that way. :) so idk lol you can always check out my beautiful cervix project.com

AshCH
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Well unfortunately its a bfn for now:/ so ill be waiting for af to show her stupid face

Quoting MrsLaynes1012:

MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM
:( awwwww I'm sorry maybe next cycle Fx! Baby dust!

Quoting AshCH:

Well unfortunately its a bfn for now:/ so ill be waiting for af to show her stupid face

Quoting MrsLaynes1012:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)