Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it possible pregnancy or wishful thinking?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hi everyone im 24 and, a mother of a 5 year old little girl. After she was born i had the IUD inserted and had it removed it 4 years later. AF came back in march and has been coming back every month since then some heavy some light. We have been TTC since march and so far no luck. AF is due in roughly 2 to 4 days. My last cycle was july 4 lasted 5 days. This past week i have been nauseated, super tired, bloated, light cramping, tender breasts that only lasted a few days i mean sore to the touch, and for some reason my left nipple is really itchy. I think it might be wishful thinking but what do you ladies think?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Morgan_Aundrea
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:01 PM
FX!
AbygailP
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Wait to see if AF shows in 2-4 days then test!!! Good luck and lots of baby dust!!
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

It's awful how close pregnancy and AF symptoms are. Those symptoms sound great... but they could also mean nothing. Frustrating, I know. I would say you could try to test this weekend if you wanted, but if you want to save yourself the potential disappointment, you should wait until you know you're late and then give it a shot! Good luck!

Sdavis8808
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks ladies i appericate all of your responses. Im going to wait and see if AF shows up this weekend my luck she will be here bright n early in the morning lol. I will keep everyone posted.

Ps. I wish we could get an email or txt saying congrats your pregnant or better luck next month instead of bleeding lol :) juss a random thought
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)