Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Disappearing line on pregnancy test

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM
  • 8 Replies
My cycle was due on August 1st and didn't show so I'm currently 4 days late. I took one of the dollar general tests and as soon as the urine hit it two lines showed. I went to go get my sister and when I came back the line was gone. I took another test and it did the same thing. Two lines appear then within a minute or so the second line disappears. I don't have a picture of it but I am planning on retesting with fmu tomorrow. What do u guys think?
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM
WAS IT PINK WITH COLOR OR LIKE AN EVAP WOW YES AND TRY TO TEST WITH A FRER THEY R THE BEST FX!!♥
Just.1.More
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Most times when i take a test if u watch it at first there will always be 2 lines while the dye runs across the test. It doesn't mean its positive. That's why box always tells u not to look till the 10min or what ever the test box says . a positive test the line will not disapear

GL
Lqcgirl24
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:03 PM
It was pink and it was just as dark as the control line. I'm really hoping its positive but maybe my levels just isn't high enough. My sister has a new born and he can't stand me. He lets everyone hold him except me. Lol. My sister said maybe its because I could be pregnant.

Quoting tluvsd2:

WAS IT PINK WITH COLOR OR LIKE AN EVAP WOW YES AND TRY TO TEST WITH A FRER THEY R THE BEST FX!!♥

Lqcgirl24
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM
I thought about that too but normally when I take one I never see the two lines as the urine goes across. I took one last week and it didn't do that so I was confused when it happened today.

Quoting Just.1.More:

Most times when i take a test if u watch it at first there will always be 2 lines while the dye runs across the test. It doesn't mean its positive. That's why box always tells u not to look till the 10min or what ever the test box says . a positive test the line will not disapear

GL

Just.1.More
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Just test again in a few days gl

Quoting Lqcgirl24:

I thought about that too but normally when I take one I never see the two lines as the urine goes across. I took one last week and it didn't do that so I was confused when it happened today.

Quoting Just.1.More:

GL

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Same thing happened to me but I figured out y.. I was putting to much pee on the test was positive the faded to nothing .. :( but I'd test again in a couple days! Gl!

.Peaches.
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I'd say retest again tomorrow with a different test. Good luck!

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I had a frer that did that :( I hope you get a bfp that stays around!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)