Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

hope for baby??

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
Okay so I don't do bobtail or opk but according to my perfect 29 day cycle an 5 day duration period I supposbly ovulated on the 8th of this month. My peak cm was the 6th. We decided to tycoon this month but he actually didn't ' do the deed in ne'er till the 10th. I'm supposed to have AF Tom. But my cervix feels kinda hard niy closed an IV been experiencing slight very thin sticky stretchy,kinda like booger consistency.LOL. cm. W slight backache. What are ur opinions? Could I have concieved being that not sure if I actually ovulated the day I Thot an had sex 36 he's w in that time. Thanks so mich
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
abismommy25
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Bbt * stupid auto text
mama2gg
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:47 PM
when I have been pregnant my cervix is high, soft, closed.

also even a prefect af cycle doesn't mean you o at the same time every month, IF at all...

also the length of doesn't matter at all..

with that said you can't technically say that you are late because you are basing ovulation based off of a cycle number and cervical mucus which is unreliable, if you think you ovulated on the 8th and you didn't have sex to the tenth the eggs already dead it only lives for 12 to 24 hours after ovulation
Just.1.More
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Just wanted to say gl
Analeigh2012
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM
What Lee said -
Except I have never been pregnant so I cannot weigh in on cervix position or feel.

Quoting mama2gg:

when I have been pregnant my cervix is high, soft, closed.

also even a prefect af cycle doesn't mean you o at the same time every month, IF at all...

also the length of doesn't matter at all..

with that said you can't technically say that you are late because you are basing ovulation based off of a cycle number and cervical mucus which is unreliable, if you think you ovulated on the 8th and you didn't have sex to the tenth the eggs already dead it only lives for 12 to 24 hours after ovulation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN