Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Today is the day...UPDATE

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
  • 23 Replies
5 moms liked this

Today is the day I find out if I'm staying here or going to "the other side"...ultrasound today.  Hopefully we see our little miracle.  HCGs have been ok...21 on Wednesday the 14th, 75 on Friday the 16th and 1273 on Wednesday the 21st...not going up quite like I was hoping...but still going up.  FX and prayers please

We have a picture of Junior!  Everything looks good so far...he made his journey through the tube into my uterus!  he's 2.3 mm long big smile mini

So...I think I get to go to the other side--but I'll still read the updates from everyone here too!  Thank you ladies for all the support and prayers!

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy645
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Fx everything is okay with your bean. Prayers for you!
GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Your hcg is going up very nicely!  It more than doubled (almost quadrupled) from Wed to Fri & grew even faster between Fri & the next Wed.  I'd be thrilled if I had hcg #s like that!

Good luck with the u/s!  I hope they are able to see the baby.

meagan517
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM
What time?
PipSqueek1582
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:19 AM

1:00 (I'm not sure where you are...but that's about two hours and 45 minutes from now)  It's good to see you again!  I was wondering what happened to you!

Quoting meagan517:

What time?

meagan517
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I'm in florida. Same time here. I've been so busy planning my 9 year olds birthday, back to school for my son and myself and moving next week. But like an idiot I tested at 7dpo and bfn. So I'm sure I'm out.

Quoting PipSqueek1582:

1:00 (I'm not sure where you are...but that's about two hours and 45 minutes from now)  It's good to see you again!  I was wondering what happened to you!

Quoting meagan517:

What time?

PipSqueek1582
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I understand the being busy with everything!  It's that time of year again.  Florida sounds nice...I'm a freeze baby living in Minnesota...smart move huh?  LOL!  And...you're not out til AF shows up!  I didn't get my very faint one til 9 dpo...and I tested every day from the date of ovulation...so I guess that would me me a real idiot LOL.  (kind of a POAS addict here!)

Quoting meagan517:

I'm in florida. Same time here. I've been so busy planning my 9 year olds birthday, back to school for my son and myself and moving next week. But like an idiot I tested at 7dpo and bfn. So I'm sure I'm out.

Quoting PipSqueek1582:

Quoting meagan517:

What time?

tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:02 PM
YAY!! FXFXFX!!! PRAYING FOR A STRONG STICKY BEAN PLEASE LET US KNOW♥♥
PipSqueek1582
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Will update as soon as I get back home!

Quoting tluvsd2:

YAY!! FXFXFX!!! PRAYING FOR A STRONG STICKY BEAN PLEASE LET US KNOW♥♥

tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM
CANT WAIT SUPER EXCITED!!!
MommyLuvsAK
by Lynn on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:53 PM

HH9....yay!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)