Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

my first normal cycle since depo

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have been knocking on wood that this month I haven't had my bleeding every ten days like the last three months.
My last depo shot was in January and the doctor (not the best doctor) told me I wouldn't see my AF for 9 months (about December) but here I am since May getting bad cramps and AF. I know its too much to hope that I will get Pregnant soon. But this makes me feel hopeful!
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
WOW! THE SHOT IV HEARD CAN REALLY MESS THOSE HORMONES UP GOOD FOR YOU AND IM CROSSING IT ALL IT CAN HAPPEN THE FIRST TRY YAY! KEEP US POSTED
GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

A normal cycle does seem like a good sign!  Good luck!

20Keller12
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG you've had the every 10-12 day bs too?!? I'm hoping this will be a normal cycle for me, this is CD22. SO and I are having problems though so...
jjknue
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Yes this has been nuts! I've read all the horror stories about the depo and scared me to death that it could be years before getting pregnant! I wish my doctor warned me before I said I wanted this.
Do you have any kids already?

Quoting 20Keller12:

OMG you've had the every 10-12 day bs too?!? I'm hoping this will be a normal cycle for me, this is CD22. SO and I are having problems though so...

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck to you. 

I just went off the pill on July 13th and I have yet to see my AF my doctor told me it can take 2-3 months to come and will see me in October if it never comes I hope that is one appointment I can cancel.  Last time I was on the pill I got a AF every 4 weeks then got pregnant with my DD 5 months after stopping the pill.  This time I am not pregnant and no AF which means I am not ovulating.

jjknue
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:01 PM
I can believe the pill would take so long I was pregnant with my son on the pill. So I hope its right away for you like last time. Baby dust to you! October is over a month away

Quoting lost2013:

Good luck to you. 

I just went off the pill on July 13th and I have yet to see my AF my doctor told me it can take 2-3 months to come and will see me in October if it never comes I hope that is one appointment I can cancel.  Last time I was on the pill I got a AF every 4 weeks then got pregnant with my DD 5 months after stopping the pill.  This time I am not pregnant and no AF which means I am not ovulating.

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I have to wait until October 3rd to see my OB if no AF shows up.  I really wanted to get pregnant ASAP my daughter is only 19 months old but I would like them to be close in age so I have really been on baby overdrive and all these negatives are pissing me off (negative pregnancy tests and ovulation tests)!

Quoting jjknue:

I can believe the pill would take so long I was pregnant with my son on the pill. So I hope its right away for you like last time. Baby dust to you! October is over a month away

Quoting lost2013:

Good luck to you. 

jjknue
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I get it completely. My two are only 20 months apart and I was so happy. They are older now (8 and 6) and they spend all their time together. Hopefully by October you will already have that positive! I haven't tried the ovulation tests yet. R they useful? I researched these soft cups.

Quoting lost2013:

I have to wait until October 3rd to see my OB if no AF shows up.  I really wanted to get pregnant ASAP my daughter is only 19 months old but I would like them to be close in age so I have really been on baby overdrive and all these negatives are pissing me off (negative pregnancy tests and ovulation tests)!

Quoting jjknue:

Quoting lost2013:

Good luck to you. 

20Keller12
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Not yet. And yeah, I wish my doctor had also.

Quoting jjknue:

Yes this has been nuts! I've read all the horror stories about the depo and scared me to death that it could be years before getting pregnant! I wish my doctor warned me before I said I wanted this.

Do you have any kids already?

Quoting 20Keller12:

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:58 PM

When I was  TTC with my DD after four months unsuccessful I used an ovulation kit had positives and got pregnant after using them.  What is this deal about soft cups what are they for?

Quoting jjknue:

I get it completely. My two are only 20 months apart and I was so happy. They are older now (8 and 6) and they spend all their time together. Hopefully by October you will already have that positive! I haven't tried the ovulation tests yet. R they useful? I researched these soft cups.

Quoting lost2013:

Quoting jjknue:

Quoting lost2013:

Good luck to you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN