Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

READ ME!!!!! Please

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 27 Replies

Im turning 25 next week and all i want for my birthday is a BFP!!!!! That would be the best birthday present!!!! I so hope this is my month...

I know this post has gone around a few times but im gonna ask again because there are always new names and faces... So how old are you...how big is your family...and you are ttc #?

LETS GET ACQUAINTED!

Im Lynn and 25 soon. I am married to my husband for 3 years as of July and i have 2 wonderful children...Atreus 4 and Keira 3 and i am ttc number 3...

ttctoddler boytoddler girlpunchinghave a nice day

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Davonna. I'll be 25 in October. We will have been married a year next month and TTC#1 with 1 in heaven :)

Mrs.PMAL
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Bailie my hubby is Paul we are STC #1 for 5 years. I am 23 (yes I know I started TTC at 17. we were married)

toopicky429
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Hi Lynn! I'm Jackie. I'm 32. My husband and I have 2 children, 2 Great Danes, a cat and some fish. We have been TTC #3 for almost 4 years.
LeslieS3
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Hi I'm Leslie, just turned 27 at the beginning of the month. I've been married to my husband Steve for 8 years (9 on sept 18!). We have 3 kids, and are TTC #4!
MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Addie, 34 years old. Family is Mr. Man (dh), 8-year-old twins (Brynn and Noel), 1-year-old daughter (Betty) and I'm pregnant with another girl (Edith) due in October. This is my second pregnancy, the twins are adopted. I'll be ttc again sometime shortly after this baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Im Tiff Im 32 ttc #1

lmoulton
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM

hi im loretta, i have been married to my hubby for a year as of june 16 2013...we have two 4 year old twin female cats and are tying to ttc our frist child...we have been trying since march of this year....god will give us a baby when the time comes....

SuprMom12042702
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I am Ashley I am 28 married to my awesome hubby we have four kids (ages 9,8,4,&2). And we are entering the TTC stage for baby number 5.
newbabystarr09
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Hi, I'm Michelle a sahm I'm 39 my dh will be 41 in October..We have 4 children 3 boys 1 girl.. ttc # 5 our last child dh and I always wanted a large family..I would love to have more than 5 but I've had health problems in my last two pregnancies..so this is one last try.. our oldest ds is 24 years old I had him very young in my first marriage..My dh had a ds in his first marriage he's 16 years old..dh and I will be married 7 years next January..we started ttc when we first got married..I went off bc to become pregnant 19 months into our marriage I got my bfp and had our baby girl Saturday June 20,2009. she came the day before fathers day..I told my dh she was so excited to say happy fathers day! she came a day early..she just turned 4 years old this year than I wanted to ttc again. Monday Feb 6,2012 I gave birth to another boy he's 18 months old..I'm wishing for # 5 to be a girl..I so want my dd to have a sister..but it would be a joy and a blessing to have either I just pray it's healthy..

MommyLuvsAK
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice! i hope you get #5 soon. Im thinking number 3 will be our last but who knows...good luck

Quoting newbabystarr09:

Hi, I'm Michelle a sahm I'm 39 my dh will be 41 in October..We have 4 children 3 boys 1 girl.. ttc # 5 our last child dh and I always wanted a large family..I would love to have more than 5 but I've had health problems in my last two pregnancies..so this is one last try.. our oldest ds is 24 years old I had him very young in my first marriage..My dh had a ds in his first marriage he's 16 years old..dh and I will be married 7 years next January..we started ttc when we first got married..I went off bc to become pregnant 19 months into our marriage I got my bfp and had our baby girl Saturday June 20,2009. she came the day before fathers day..I told my dh she was so excited to say happy fathers day! she came a day early..she just turned 4 years old this year than I wanted to ttc again. Monday Feb 6,2012 I gave birth to another boy he's 18 months old..I'm wishing for # 5 to be a girl..I so want my dd to have a sister..but it would be a joy and a blessing to have either I just pray it's healthy..

ttctoddler boytoddler girlpunchinghave a nice day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN