Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jealous

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  • 20 Replies
So af finally showed up. 6 days late, so needless to say my hopes were very high, then crushed this morning. Then I get on here and see more of you ladies finally got your bfps! Don't get me wrong I am so happy for u ladies and wish each and every one a happy and healthy 9 months! But I can't help but to be jealous! I want nothing more than to be able to have a baby. I really do hope everything goes great for the ones that finally achieved what we all been dreaming of and have wonderful, healthy babies! I just wish I was in the journey with u! I think it's time to go to the Dr and get some help with things. Best of luck ladies! I really truly am happy for u girls!
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM
How long have you been ttc? Are you doing anything to assist in ttc?
midnitelady84
by Kristan on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:52 AM
About 9 months now. I know that's nothing compared to some on here. I've been charting and using a calender to help track.
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Yeah i would call your dr just to see. Some i was.told wont do anythjng until a year.of tryjng, some.are 6 months but doesnt hurt to ask!! Do you have any.kids (you or your SO)?

Quoting midnitelady84:

About 9 months now. I know that's nothing compared to some on here. I've been charting and using a calender to help track.

midnitelady84
by Kristan on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Yes we both have 2 from previous marriages. I didn't have to "try" with them at all. But since then I've had to do 2 rounds of chemo for colon cancer. They warned me that it would be difficult to get pregnant again. And they were right.

Quoting Audrey2013:

Yeah i would call your dr just to see. Some i was.told wont do anythjng until a year.of tryjng, some.are 6 months but doesnt hurt to ask!! Do you have any.kids (you or your SO)?

Quoting midnitelady84:

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Oh man sorry to hear.about that. But there.are things that can be done too. When you do talk to your Dr i would ask about an ultrasound to check your uterus/cervix... My ob said that if it shifted/tilted since having my daughter it can make it difficult (but not impossible) to get pregnant again. He told me that if i don't get pregnant by using opk's and there's nothing wrong with my uterus he's putting me on clomid so i can ovulate twice

Quoting midnitelady84:

Yes we both have 2 from previous marriages. I didn't have to "try" with them at all. But since then I've had to do 2 rounds of chemo for colon cancer. They warned me that it would be difficult to get pregnant again. And they were right.

Quoting Audrey2013:

Quoting midnitelady84:

midnitelady84
by Kristan on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM
When I decided to start trying I went in and talked to my ob because as much as I want a baby after doing chemo I didn't know what the chance of the baby not being healthy would be. I will love the baby no matter what but I didn't want to be selfish and bring a baby into this world knowing they would have a bad quality of life so I checked with her to see what the chances of that were. she told me after 6 months of trying if we didn't have any luck she would help me put me on that same medicine that you're talking about and run some test

Quoting Audrey2013:

Oh man sorry to hear.about that. But there.are things that can be done too. When you do talk to your Dr i would ask about an ultrasound to check your uterus/cervix... My ob said that if it shifted/tilted since having my daughter it can make it difficult (but not impossible) to get pregnant again. He told me that if i don't get pregnant by using opk's and there's nothing wrong with my uterus he's putting me on clomid so i can ovulate twice

Quoting midnitelady84:

Quoting Audrey2013:

Quoting midnitelady84:

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats good. I would definitely give them a call, get the appt set up, do the ultrasound for your uterus, etc. ill keep my fingers.crossed for you!!
tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
AWWWW BLESS YOUR HEART YES CHEMO CAN SLOW THINGS UP BUT YOU ARE ALIVE AND HEALTHY AND THATS AWESOME! ♥ AND 9 MONTHS WELL IT CAN GET FRUSTRATING BUT U R ON THE RIGHT PATH WITH EVERYTHING U R DOING AND SOMETIMES U JUST NEED A LIL SOMETHING TO JUMP START THINGS FXFXFX!! AND LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY
mama2gg
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM
have you tracked temps to know when you o?
do you use opk to know when to have sex?

the egg only lives for 24 hours so we only have a 20 percent chance every month.

a normal healthy cpl. it takes a year

gl and fx for you
jessi0430
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Try ttckit.com I had been trying for 4 years and started the kit about 3 months ago and got a bfp a few days ago. My cycles were really long 46 days now they are 36. If you have questions let me know. I totally recommend! Good luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)